Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
Travelocity
All reviewstypical courtyardcrystal cityfront deskmarriott courtyardmetro stationshuttle serviceshuttle vanworkout roomfree shuttlesmall fridgeother hotels in the areabusiness tripone night staydefinitely stay here againbusiness hotelnational airportroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 wonderful nights! One night with some unexpected excitement with a power outage during severe weather. The staff remained calm and reassuring. Staff was always extremely courteous and helpful. It was a joy eating at the Bistro. Carmen always greeted me with a beautiful smile and made me feel at home. The food was good and the Bistro has a nice atmosphere. A good home away from home, during a busy conference. Next time I’m in this neighbourhood, I’ll definitely stay here again! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CC-CYTD, Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Arlington! We appreciate your review. Please come back and see us again.

Management.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I missed my flight due to traffic back ups and accidents on 95

I was grateful to Get a room near the airport, returned my rental car and got the hotel shuttle back — green section 2 for the hotel shuttle: watch for south run or Arlington (not Pentagon) shuttle. It’s quite close

The room is exactly what you’d expect from a Courtyard - with a small fridge in our rom but no microwave

There were two of us so we needed more toiletries but the front desk handled all requests quickly and pleasantly

I wasn’t there long enough to try the restaurant - I hear the breakfast is pretty good

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
CC-CYTD, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback and assistance in helping our hotel provide better service to all our guests. We strive everyday ensure our guests' have a great stay. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel was a great location for a recent conference located at the hotel next door. As a Marriott rewards member the price was worth having to walk across the street to attend sessions. No club lounge but restaurant was nice. Close to walking trails, restaurants, and the metro.

Room Tip: Ask for 13 floor - rooms were bigger as this is the executive level.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CC-CYTD, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed our amazing location and restaurant. We appreciate your loyalty as a Marriott Rewards Member and look forward to welcoming you when you travel brings you back to Arlington area. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Yessenia(front desk)is simply AMAZING at her job.Talk about 'Above and Beyond' Excellent customer.Can not wait for my next stay here!The service all around was superb.This hotel offers everything you want in a hotel and in a great location!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review bcooper1978. We value Yessenia as she always goes out of her way to wow our guests. She truly is an asset to our team!

Please stay with us again! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

there was always one elevator that smelled like vomit.

I stayed here because the hotel the conference I was attending was sold out and it was across the street. The staff was really nice and so helpful. The room was clean and bed comfortable, but the TV was in a weird location to watch from bed. The lobby restaurant/bar was pleasant enough.

The big issue was that there was always one of the elevators (yes it moved) that smelled like vomit. My guess is a moldy mop or something , since the smelled traveled. But after a long day (and right after checking in coming back from dinner) it kind of takes your breath away ... but not in a good way. So I would really like to give this hotel 3.5 stars but since I can't give 1/2 stars I am giving them the benefit of the doubt (the staff was so nice) and awarding 4 stars.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business