“Tad disappointed”
Review of Uncle Julio's

Uncle Julio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 948 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A friend and I decided to give this place a try. It’s a Mexican restaurant with cool specialty drinks. The reason I was disappointed was the watermelon margarita was cool to look at. It was very expensive. No much alcohol & cost what our entrees costs.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very mediocre food small Margaritas very disappointing. Yes they have great tortillas and service is good but the basic Mexican food is nothing that great,,,,we had the fajitas the meat was substandard.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Our whole experience from walking in the door to paying the check was 35 mins! Our server was so nice and the food was delicious. We got the skirt steak fajitas for 2, excellent!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Uncle Julio’s with my team for supper while in town. There was no waiting or unnecessary fuss. The table was ready and there was a nice amount of space for our party.
The food was consistently tasty. I had the chicken enchiladas and could have kept eating way beyond ‘full’.
The traditional margaritas were a little sweet but very enjoyable. I only wish I’d had longer so if could taste all of the different flavours.
I will definitely be back here again when I am in town next!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We had lunch here on Sunday and it was excellent. It's hard to find good Tex-Mex in this part of the country, but Uncle Julio's is spot-on. They do slightly upscale versions of traditional foods, and everything is fresh and from scratch. I liked that the portion sizes are more normal, and not Texas huge. So, overall, it's a bit lighter than Tex-Mex usually is, but it's nice not to have a food coma immediately afterward.

And I recognize this is kind of an odd comment, but I also really appreciated that my 5-year-old son found the children's menu so entertaining. He worked all the puzzles. :)