“Great option near Ballston Metro.”
Review of Super Pollo

Super Pollo
Ranked #141 of 902 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I was staying at the RI Arlington Ballston, which is right next to the restaurant. This is a good peruvian chicken spot, but what puts Super Pollo ahead of El Pollo Rico are the plantains.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I ordered-in Super Pollo through the UberEATS app, and overall, the takeout food was just OK and not really anything special.

My partner really wanted a taco salad, and there weren't that many delivery taco salads available, which is why we opted for this restaurant. The salad was fine, but I didn't realize how far away this restaurant was from our house in DC, so it was a bit soggy by the time it arrived. My chicken entrée was average, but I asked for extra vegetables instead of french fries and even then, there weren't that many vegetables.

Overall, the takeout experience didn't really make me want to go to the location or order-in again.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Don’t confuse Super Pollo with Super Chicken PLEASE!!! Super Pollo is now a semi chain around NoVA, and is consistent and flavorful. The cumin based seasoning is a little scattered, overly concentrated in areas, but is tasty. The Sides are solid and they have a large variety of options. It’s like a large salad bar full of choices from yucca to beans to spinach, plantains, to chickpeas. My criticism is that they may try to do too much, which means some of the lesser ordered sides are not quite as fresh. The sauces are flavorful with a variety of mayo and non-mayo based (spicy green), which I prefer.
Chicken 4 stars
Sauces 4-5 stars
Sides 3-4 stars (excellent yucca)

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Had a burger - am guessing this is not their speciality (receipt claims they have the best chicken in town).
Very salty beef patty, soggy and doughy bun, thick cut raw onion. Chips with the meal were gluggy.
Not a meal I would willingly repeat.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I will keep it simple. The food was outstanding at a very reasonable price. If I lived here this would be a regular spot. DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!

1  Thank xhighjumper