“The best pollo a la brasa”
Review of Super Pollo

Super Pollo
Ranked #119 of 954 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 13 May 2017

After living in Peru, I can tell you that this is the best pollo a la brasa! Definitely get the chaufa (chicken fried rice) and both the green and yellow dipping sauce. The marinade on the chicken is delicious and not to be missed. I honestly never got around to trying any of the other dishes because the chicken is that good.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

brought a group here that travels to South America often. They loved it. me too. the chicken was moist and flavorful. as were the sides.

would def go here again when in town!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

This is a local favorite. Our office orders from here for catered lunches and I often stop on my way home to pick up a whole chicken with sides. In addition to the roasted chicken, the spinach, rice, and other sides are delicious..

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I was staying at the RI Arlington Ballston, which is right next to the restaurant. This is a good peruvian chicken spot, but what puts Super Pollo ahead of El Pollo Rico are the plantains.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I ordered-in Super Pollo through the UberEATS app, and overall, the takeout food was just OK and not really anything special.

My partner really wanted a taco salad, and there weren't that many delivery taco salads available, which is why we opted for this restaurant. The salad was fine, but I didn't realize how far away this restaurant was from our house in DC, so it was a bit soggy by the time it arrived. My chicken entrée was average, but I asked for extra vegetables instead of french fries and even then, there weren't that many vegetables.

Overall, the takeout experience didn't really make me want to go to the location or order-in again.