“Neighborhood watering hole atmosphere”
Review of Quarterdeck

Quarterdeck
Ranked #30 of 958 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A fixture of the Fort Myer Heights neighborhood for over 35 years providing a relaxed atmosphere perfect for family dining or just catching up with old friends. Most notably known for our seasonal Maryland Blue Crab feast and cold beer, we also serve a wide variety of classic American and Seafood fare year round. Stop on by and join us for some crabs!!
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Not fancy by any means, but the crab dip was unbelievable. My wife had a Lobster Roll and I had a Po' boy so I can't speak to the clams but if our sandwiches were excellent. Service was adequate and polite if not especially friendly and without a bar tab we spent $75 but I would go back!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Great food and service. We didn't have to make reservations but I can imagine it getting busy. Crabs are great, Crab cakes are even better! Totally Recommend!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I have been eating hard shell crabs on and off at the quarterdeck now for over 30 years. It's a neat old house that has been converted into a restaurant nothing fancy just good crabs and good food and cold beer. If you can eat outside in the nice weather it's that much better.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Awesome seafood restaurant and bar nothing fancy but it feels local and down to earth. Staff were awesome. "Will" great job. The location is walking distance from The Virginian Suites, Arlington. With that said, I had dinner and a few drinks. I have to say the carb cakes were awesome and the portions were awesome as well. I will definitely come back and try more seafood.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Very cute little place that we were told about at the hotel. The food was very good but the atmosphere was great. We ate at the bar because it was so busy. Will served us at the bar and was very hospitable. I'd come again and bring customers here.