US$84
Hampton.com
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspizza hutindoor poolkings dominioncheap gasbusiness centerroom was spaciouswafflestheme parksausagenew yorkgas stationbreakfast areadefinitely stay here againfront desk clerkexcellent hotelhour drivemicrowave and refrigerator
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The guest room was huge. Got exercise just walking from one end to the other. If I were to be fault-finding, there was one a small indelible spot and a cigarette burn on the carpet and a cigarette hole in the blanket. Our room was right next to the elevator and guess what? We did not hear it at all from our room! The pool was good size. The pool room was warm; the water temperature was a bit on the cool side but I quickly got used to it. I had the pool all to myself and my wife and I enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast had everything one could want (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, Danish, muffins, fresh fruit, hot chocolate, etc., etc.) except no Eggs Benedict and no peanut butter for the waffle!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I must admit that I was sceptical having never stayed at a Sleep Inn before. However, my family and I enjoyed our stay. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We were a little worried that our room faced the parkinglot on the first floor but we never heard any noise. The bathroom was comprable to Hilton hotel bathrooms. Free WiFi had a strong connection. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice since it rained our entire stay. Good variety in the free breakfast bar. So glad we decided to stay here instead of the other pricey hotels.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel to almost anyone. It sparkled from floor to ceiling. It's nice to know that you can still get a great hotel for a great price. Whether you're used to luxury or just plain simple, this hotel will probably meet your standards. Large, spacious, quiet rooms. Nice lobby and breakfast - I wish I could find a place like this for all of our trips!

Room Tip: The directions on the website fail to mention that there are two exits to choose from so make sure you exit heading west from the I 95 exit.
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My family and I stayed here while we visited the theme parks in the area. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The checkin/checkout process was quick and easy. Anthony and Alpha (front desk personnel) were very kind, cordial and helpful. The breakfast was great as well. If we are ever in the area again, we will certainly stay at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is a great place to stay, especially on a weekday (THE PRICE ROCKS). The weekend is a little pricey. It is clean, and has a great breakfast. It is right off the highway.I highly recomend, espically is you are traveling on the weekdays.

Room Tip: Love the breakfast!!!