“always a good pizza or calzone”
Review of Brick Oven Bistro

Brick Oven Bistro
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Our family always enjoys the pizza, calzones and stromboli at Brick Oven Bistro. The salads are good too with the Italian dressing.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

my wife and I went on my 50th birthday (14 years ago) and the entire staff, from dishwashers to the manager, waitresses, everyone came our table and sang Happy Birthday. Love the veal parmegean; I recommend highly!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

This small Italian place in the Walmart shopping center area of Ashland, VA, a college town, is not to be missed. While the inside of the place is no frills, they serve one of the finest pizzas, calzones, and strombolis in the region. The Italian antipasta salad and greek salads are great too. They tell me the burgers are hard to beat also but we have not gotten past the Italian items because they are so good.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Our family order a small salad (that was NOT SMALL), small supreme pizza, the Italian pasta and a cal zone. There was nothing we ordered that was not AMAZING. We have been coming to Doswell for years and never could find restaurants that were close or good, now we have found both. We will be BACK!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

my friend and i came for food the night before a 50 mile and 50 km footrace, respectively, and their pasta burned clean the entire next day. stomach distress comes easily in these sorts of endeavors but it was smooth sailing for us. so smooth that i came back afterwards and refueled here.

all the best to the team here.

Been to Brick Oven Bistro? Share your experiences!