“Reliable”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #63 of 94 Restaurants in Anacortes
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice inside and friendly fast service. Food is what is standard for this place. We ate here a few times this visit because it is reliable.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Was walking around Anacortes recently to visit friends & a car show and decided to drop into the McDonald's quashing time before the Skagit Transit (the nearest bus stop is about a block away behind the Rite Aid). Was served professionally by an employee noticing I was waiting a few minutes and got me my double cheeseburger, medium fries and medium drink promptly. As you can see by the pictures, the establishment is kept clean and prices kept reasonable.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

What can one say about a McDonald's? Well, this one, on Commercial in Anacortes is as clean as any and the food is just what one would hope for at the Golden Arches. It is worth noting that Anacortes is the sort of tony tourist town that might discourage a restaurant of this type, So, assuming you have a hankering for their particular brand of fast food, you are in luck. But there is more. Over the years my lovely wife and I have purchased a burger and fries and gone down to the Cap Sante Marina which is just across the street. If the weather is rough, as it so often is in this seaside port, we eat in the car, watching the boats swim back an forth in their slips. If the weather is nice, the marina offers tables in the sun for your picnicking pleasure. And this is a combo made in hamburger heaven. jeff

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the management need some training on how to treat people with disabilities and some of the other employees. At any given time I have witnessed unprofessional behavior on the managers part.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Just went out here for breakfast as this franchise happened to be very conveniently close to the transit board workshop I was attending. I take Skagit Transit so location and friendliness matter to me greatly.

I came in recently, asked for hotcakes, sausage & coffee. Was politely offered cream & sugar - which I accepted. Within two minutes I got my meal and had a peaceful place to sit down and wolf down my food before the day. Nice franchise.