All reviewsindoor poolwafflesinternet accessparking lot iscoffee teawould stay here againrental carnice staybathroom lighthot breakfasthotel is locatedfresh fruitemerald downsmuckleshoot casinobeds were comfortableleilacereal
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I ran into a little bump with the manager about my service dog - he wanted me to fill out a 'pet form' which included stipulations about no pets near the pool or in the eating area. I explained that she is not a pet and that she is required to be by my side at all times for health reasons. I'm not sure he fully understood what I meant, but he was very kind and never gave me any problems as I moved about the hotel with her. The room we stayed in (214) was very large and roomy (over the pool!) and it was quiet and very comfortable. It was directly across from the elevator which was very convenient. The price was reasonable too. They had a plate of cookies in the evening, free coffee/tea 24/7, and a very nice standard breakfast in the morning. If my travels brought me back to this area, I would totally stay here again!

Room Tip: The manager told me that rooms above the pool were larger than the standard suites - my room, 214, was one of these rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018

The remodel is complete and the hotel is MUCH BETTER! I stayed here a year ago and vowed never to come back until they fixed things. The hotel has gone through a complete makeover - everything is new, including much of the staff. Comfortable, quiet, tasteful rooms - nice pool area, good breakfast, good internet access, Only detractor is they don't have a fitness facility, but otherwise, this is a nice place to stay...

Room Tip: Take an upper floor for more quiet - they have an elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
ABVISeatac, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear noworries2000,

Thank you for the great review, we love serving our guests and having them leave happy!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

In short we would definitely consider staying here again. Here’s why:

The hotel was recently remodeled and it shows. All the staff we encountered was extra friendly with a huge shout out to the manager Jan. In fact, I can’t recall a recent stay at a hotel where a manager was more visible during our stay. Our king room was perfect with a comfy bed, heat/cooling that worked, plenty of space, a despite facing the railroad tracks was surprisingly quiet. The breakfast was substantial (scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage depending on the day, biscuits/gravy, waffles, cereal, bread, muffins, sweet rolls, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and juice). Coffee/tea available 24/7. The pool was reasonably warm and the hot tub perfect. The location is set near some industrial buildings but only a couple of blocks from several restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Unknown_Traveler,

Thank you for your feedback and i am glad you enjoyed the staff and our manager. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you have a great experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I were in town to help our children pack up to move out of state. We were pretty tired by the time we first checked in. Hotel front desk ("L") was very kind and helpful. We felt welcomed and secure.

Our room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. There were plenty of pillows and the sheets were soft and spotless.

Even though this hotel is located next to a major highway - it was VERY quiet.

Breakfast consisted of DIY waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and sausage.

I feel that it is necessary to point out that we booked this room for three days through Expedia.com. Part of my decision to book THIS hotel was the posted rates. I didn't know until the time of check-in that those rates did NOT apply to every day of our stay. The front desk explained that the rates fluctuate due to local events - however, they could not say what those events were. Please see my photo for copy of my bill to see what I am talking about.

All this aside, I would stay here again and definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Aimee E,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our renovated hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We visited from MN and brought our 3 grandkids for part of their Christmas gift. The entire hotel was very nice, clean and updated. The pool was very warm. Beds were comfortable. Hot breakfast was fabulous with many choices. Staff was the most helpful we've seen (my husband & I travel a lot for work). As we left the owner was in the parking lot cleaning up all papers/garbage & stopped to ask us how our stay was.
We will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
ABVISeatac, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback!! we are glad you had a great trip and could enjoy all the amenities at the hotel. Our guests love the pool and the breakfast items. We hope to see you again soon.