“Staff Improvement Needed”
Review of Dave and Busters

Dave and Busters
Ranked #130 of 177 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have now visited three times. First time we gave exceptions to a lot of games being out of order, slow service due to high volume of people etc. Second time was better, we were there at 11:30 a.m., service was good and games were all functional except for the basketball ones. Third time was last night even though we went to get a table at both restaurants where you could see more then 10-15 tables open we were told it would be 1 to 1 1/2 hours before we could get a table. No one working in either restaurant could explain why that was. We put our name down, finally got seated at 8:15 p.m. and we watched and observed that they are highly understaffed for the restaurants and bar. We ordered food and drinks. We were told our drinks were going to be a long wait due to the bar being so busy, but when we said cancel our drinks and just being water we ended up getting our drinks within 5 minutes. Quality of food and service is best before the late afternoon. It will take a lot for us to go back unless management gets on it with having an appropriate amount of staff on hand.

2  Thank maryw1999

Reviewed 12 February 2018

So some of the meals you order come with a Gaming Card and you should make your food choice with that "Free" gaming card. I had the bone in wings.....a little bit warm/hot but just the way I like them. They have a lot of adult beverages and stuff for the kids as well. I would say that anyone over 10 and to 50 will have fun. They have games for all ages but I think it is more fun for us adults playing our favorite games. I would suggest that they have some more old games for us old gamer's. But we had a great time and food was delicious.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This place is new to the mall and I’m not sure if this place is that good or it’s just new and it’s busy... we did have a good experience, our party was 15+ so she just kept us in formed as to how far our meals were and when the meals came out we were happy with them...she kept the drinks going for all of us while the kids kept busy playing the massive amount of video games.. it was loud but we could have planned better and got one of there party rooms. I won’t race back but i won’t shy away either.

1  Thank Clay P
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I didn't like the place, there is a lot of people, you can walk with your beer and next to you there is a baby. People walk not respecting spaces and there could be a kid stuck in between. Too loud for us and now imagine for kids. Not recommended to bring a purse, feels unsafe. Good food.

2  Thank JEFFERY Q
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My friend pam and I looking for somewhere different after shopping, found this by accident as we drove around to back of the outlet mall. It is HUGE with gaming for adults, loud music but looks really fun! It wasn’t busy and our waitress told us they opened a little over a month ago. There are three restaurants and none were busy. We chose the one closest to the front entrance and it was pretty quiet considering how loud it is on gaming floor. Our waitress was very nice, refilling our drinks and suggesting entrees. I had fish and chips, which was really good, although too much for me. My friend had “nashville chicken” which was also quite large. We had an appetizer first, which was why we couldn’t finish our lunch, but it was so good too, we couldn’t help it. The prices are moderate, not cheap, but enough that I expected good food and it definitely was. The restroom for women is very large, and was very clean. This would be good for families with kids for bday party or other kids celebration, keeping in mind that after 10pm minors aren’t allowed. Am not sure what capacity is, but it’s pretty big. I was thinking this would be great place to come for work meeting too.