See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I loved my experience here into transitioning into my new home ! Great staff good people and I loved the front desk auditor Nita, very direct and very professional. They made me and my boyfriend feel at home thank you for everything. Very affordable and a good overall location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I placed a $100 refundable cash damage deposit for my room with the front desk. In the morning I was in a rush and forgot to get my deposit back before leaving for a long road trip. When I remembered my deposit I called a friend of mine to pick it up for me. The front desk would not refund it to him, only to me. I do not have any problem with this so far except for the lack of explanation of how a guest goes about getting a deposit refunded. I wasn't notified of this situation until that evening around 5pm and not by the hotel clerk but by my friend who told me that he could not get my deposit back, only I could. I called the hotel and told the female attendant that I would be driving back through the following day (approximately 30-36 hours from check in) and could get it refunded back to me then. I was then told, for the first time ever, that I could not ever get that deposit back after 24 hours has passed from our check in time. It appears that the female hotel attendant had stalled long enough to collect my $100 for herself, or the company, I don't know who ended up with my stolen money but that is exactly what happened and that is theiverŕy. I have thought about pressing charges against the person or persons responsible for this and or the establishments owner and still might. It is my right to do so but I do not want to. I simply want my money returned to me. Mail it....
P.L.Ross Hoodsport, WA 98548
Do the right thing, AND IN THE FUTURE MAKE AN ATTEMPT to get the money to its owner since you already have all the information you need to do so anyway!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business