“Best seafood in Saranda!”
Review of Taverna Fish-Time

Taverna Fish-Time
Ranked #16 of 326 Restaurants in Saranda
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Description: Taverna Fish Time is the best place in Sarande for the Seafod lovers!The ambient inside is warm as staff kindness. It is very close to the city center. You are welcomed in our Tavern !!!
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Fresh fish you can choose from, absolutely delicious crabs and all for moderate prices and with very pleasant service. I love this place!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed 26 September 2020

As I was walking to another place to eat the rain came down in buckets so I ran into this restaurant, which was across the street, to seek refuge, have a cocktail, and wait out the storm. My beverage was not available so I was leaving, but the gentleman insisted that I just sit sown and wait for the rain to stop. He was not concerned that I wasn't ordering anything...just being a nice human being. As I sat there, I decided to order the fish soup on this wet day, and it was delicious! Then I decided to order the seafood pasta. As we say in Hawaii...broke da mouth...excellent. Restaurant is spotless, service is excellent, and prices are more than fair. I am thankful for today's rains, and ending up in this wonderful place.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 5 September 2020

The best restaurant in Saranda, everything was perfect.We were 9 persons and we ate perfectly.Tani was very helpful and funny :). We enjoyed everything.I really suggest this restaurant.i will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

We found out this restorant through tripadvisor and noticed so many good reviews,and thought to come and give it a try.The place was very nice and welcoming friendly staff.The foods we ordered were very tasty and fresh.Had nice lunch 2 days there and i would strongly recomend to visit and try.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

Really good seafood and atmosphere inside, visited twice how good it is. Can definitely recommend fried squids and octopus dish. The food was so good that we even forgot to take proper photos of ready meals, because remembered about review only when the half was already eaten! =)