Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
Dalles House Motel(Saint Croix Falls)
US$75
US$82
  • Breakfast included
US$86
US$67
Luck Country Inn(Luck)(Great Value!)
US$80
Rodeway Inn(Chisago City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We had a great stay all very friendly and accommodating for us! Food for breakfast was awesome! We brought out Dog and we had a end room it was awesome too get in and out! Kudo's too the Manager Kim! We will stay again!

Room Tip: We had a king the bed was awesome pillows also great!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Thank Annette Finhold... W
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I've stayed in many Motels/Hotels/ B&B's (Ran a B&B in Colorado). Anyway, anytime business brings me to Amery..this is were I book (6 times now). It is exactly what an Inn should be in this area...extremely clean, neat, well maintained/managed.

The amenities are are simple, but well done. Continental in the morning (Head over to Ida Mae's Cafe for a great full breakfast..maybe a mile away) coffee throughout the day, and a very nice Great Room/Lobby with a high quality T.V.

The staff has always been accommodating and timely. The Manager is very friendly and easy to coordinate with when I've had to arrive late. I would definitely recommend this place to family, friends, business associates.

Quick note: Mr. "Bring a Puck"...I'm making a major assumption here(so I could be absolutely wrong), but I'd be willing to bet he's never truly worked service industry/hospitality before. Can easily see through that review as either trying to get a free night, get money back, or just being a whiney baby. I'd be willing to bet he's the type at a restaurant that complains the whole meal, abuses the staff, and tips a buck. Being in Hospitality/service industry my entire life...people like that really grind my gears.

The Forrest Inn is a quality Motel for the area...I absolutely recommend.

Room Tip: pet rooms on one side of the hotel, non-pet on the other
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Kim J, Manager at Forrest Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Our mission is to ensure a pleasant and comfortable visit, always. Thank you for the very generous and kind review CoffeeBuff....being loving and positive is always a better choice.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Management put us in the first room, 3 feet behind the TV & lobby. I figured it would be a problem despite the sign stating TV is turned off 10 pm to 7 AM. I had us moved to the end of the hall. There was a large and loud party in the lobby for two nights watching hockey into the night. The manager said she didn't hear anything because her apartment behind the desk is "Soundproof." Ha! Ha! The next morning there was a hockey game in the hall; management didn't seem to notice or care about the pucks flying about. Worse yet the hot water wasn't working.

Room Tip: Stay away from this lobby, if choose not to stay in your car or truck.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Kim J, Manager at Forrest Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Yes indeed, Hockey weekends can be tough to accommodate everyone's expectations. The NFL Football Playoff Games were being played and some of the guests did enjoy watching the game in the Lobby Friday night. Management's apartment is not soundproof nor was it described as being such. There is a doorbell at the front desk that clearly states "Please ring doorbell on the wall to your left if you need service or assistance." It was brought to the manager's attention Saturday morning that the TV was not turned off at 10pm by the individual who posted this review. The manager asked this man if anyone was kept awake. The answer was "no." So, the manager asked "Why is it an issue then?" The young kids who were playing Nerf Hockey in the hallway were told they could not play Nerf Hockey and the game was ended. The hot water issue was due to so many individuals taking showers. The heater couldn't keep up. Hot water was restored within the hour. Discussed these topics with the rest of the staff who had worked Friday of this weekend. We applaud our efforts to accommodate most people.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

I checked out this motel via online before booking it and read the reviews. I picked it because of them and I have business in Amery downtown and needed a place close by. I would say that it's not a big motel but it was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. When I come back to Amery for my next business trip I will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Kim J, Manager at Forrest Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Thank you so very much for choosing The Forrest Inn. We appreciate your business and our mission is to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.

Kim

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I always book a room here when staying in Amery. It is a basic, clean motel. I don't need the pool, exercise room, business centers or suite. This motel meets my need: a nice place to hang my hat and get a good nights sleep. Across the street is a grocery store and small shopping area. It's conveniently located right off rt 46 outside of Amery.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family