“Great Ice Cream”

Ellie's Ice Cream and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Amery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place has become a good place for Seniors to visit. Plus the kids love it because they can pick from some great treats.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My family and I spend so much time here we are practically on a first name basis with the staff. Good coffee, great ice cream, and friendly staff. If you’re in Amery, check out Ellie’s.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

A must stop for us when we come into town! They have so many flavors to choose from! Never disappointed!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I visited Ellie's with a 10 year old boy last Friday afternoon. The ice cream is always good. The regular coffee was a bit weak for my taste, but after adding a double shot of espresso it was perfect! The young man, who was working was so nice and engaging, making Both the young people working were polite and attentive. The ice cream portions were good for the prices.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is where I had my first cherry coke so many years ago...they still serve great ice cream in a nostalgic setting..,

Been to Ellie's Ice Cream and Coffee? Share your experiences!