All reviews the owner charming place street view walking distance pousada balcony noise pelourinho
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

What an incredible place! Only stayed one night in this beautiful art hotel before we set off to relax on an island but really hope we can return at some point! The artist herself makes gorgeous art and the hotel is stunning in every single detail! Bed is comfortable, breakfast delicious! Perfect stay!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I stayed at this inn from June 12 to July 5 and totally felt like I was in my house. the staff members were very helpful and nice. I consider them now friends. Also the ocean view from the room I stayed in was amazing, especially at the sunset time in the evening. I totally recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I really liked this place. Great sized rooms, friendly staff and a front hall that is quiet and tasteful away from the heat and noise of the city. The breakfast is nice on the balcony - with an 'Interesting' view of the port. I was really happy here.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights in a nicely furnished double room with kingsize bed (Nr. 5, 2nd floor) Great ocean view. Breakfast ok, nothing too special though. Staff very friendly with limited English skills. Located in the middle of the old town in at a calm and safe corner. Would come again!

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Pros: The Pousada is beautiful, the room was spacious, the ocean view from our balcony was amazing, the beds were very comfortable, and the staff were friendly.

Cons: The staff didn´t speak English (common in Bahia), the neighbourhood was on the edge of Pelourinho and a bit sketchy (you wouldn´t feel safe walking around with a camera out), and it was a bit expensive.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the ocean, if possible
Date of stay: February 2016