I stayed here during the World Cup for almost a week.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The swimming pool on the roof top was nice. It's not very big, but good enough to cool down a bit.
- There is a small supermarket just in front of the hotel.
- Room was okay. Not too big, but the shower worked fine, cleaning was good and I didn't have problems with the bed.
- Breakfast was of good quality with enough choice!
- Cross the street and you're on the beach!
- Though I felt very safe in the hotel -do not worry about this!-, when you walk into the wrong streets, Fortaleza can get a bit scary. So watch out and taxi a taxi after sunset!
The hotel was good enough, I would book this place again whenever I'm back in Fortaleza. Though I doubt if I'll ever be back in this city full of criminality. It's not a nice and very safe place to stay, though the beaches where great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maredomus Hotel Fortaleza offers 80 comfortable rooms distributed in 40 beachfront and 40 standard. The apartments at Maredomus Hotel are decorated in soft tones and designed to receive both those who come to ride and for those conducting business. We have a rooftop pool overlooking the sea, sauna, restaurant, and event structure for Wi - Fi in all environments. Maredomus is 5 minutes away from the best restaurants , bars and the hottest clubs in town. BREAKFAST AND WI-FI INCLUDED FOR FREE IN YOUR DAILY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maredomus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maredomus Hotel Fortaleza, CE, Brazil