I stayed here during the World Cup for almost a week.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The swimming pool on the roof top was nice. It's not very big, but good enough to cool down a bit.
- There is a small supermarket just in front of the hotel.
- Room was okay. Not too big, but the shower worked fine, cleaning was good and I didn't have problems with the bed.
- Breakfast was of good quality with enough choice!
- Cross the street and you're on the beach!
- Though I felt very safe in the hotel -do not worry about this!-, when you walk into the wrong streets, Fortaleza can get a bit scary. So watch out and taxi a taxi after sunset!
The hotel was good enough, I would book this place again whenever I'm back in Fortaleza. Though I doubt if I'll ever be back in this city full of criminality. It's not a nice and very safe place to stay, though the beaches where great!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking