Budget Inn of Appleton
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$71
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$109
ComfortSuites
US$94
Country Inn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$119
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$137
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$104
US$101
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Residence Inn Appleton(Appleton)
US$225
US$157
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
US$132
US$128
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$155
US$174
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel was super run down but it does look like there trying to remodel inside. Room smelt really funny, good thing I always travel with a can of oziem air sanitizer. Blankets were scratchy. Staff was friendly. The air conditioning is on the same switch as light... Extremely dirty air conditioning unit...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Sunday Dec 13th 2015..Game day or no game day. This is a creepy, dirty, dark & dingy motel. We arrived after the Packer game about 9pm. This was a non-refundable room & we had no remorse about leaving the $100.00 behind' We walked through the door to walk over a dirty curled up rug. Had to use a key to get in to building. Walking down a very dirty hallway. Got to room & there was hardly any lights. Bathroom stunk or urine, tiny shower, & no coat hangers. I walked down this long hallway to find the desk so I could find some ice. I came across this large room with collection of old dingy furniture. I couldn't find the ice machine anywhere. I finally found the desk.The guy was in the lobby sitting on the couch talking on his phone. NO ICE MACHINE. I went back to the room, & my sister found blood on the pillow case. There were no blankets on the bed, just a sheet & a comforter that who knows was washed last. We made a decision it was not acceptable to us. We then got our things packed, and went to front desk. There was nobody there, so I left the key, then wrote a note. DID NOT LIKE ROOM and drove 3 hours home. Very very disappointed!

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 27 November 2015

My penalty for waiting too long to book a room for a Packers game was having to stay at the American Motor Inn. When I pulled in the drive, I almost got the impression the place is closed. The exterior condition is worn. The parking lot is in very good condition so maybe the place is a work in progress. It is a one level building with 30 units. There is an interior corridor so all the room entrances are inside. When I walked into the corridor from the parking lot, There are two mats for wiping your feet that are in desperate need of replacement. It is definitely a poor first impression. The carpet and painting in the corridors need attention. I was almost afraid to see the condition of my room. When I checked in, I was given two keys. One was for the entry door to the corridor and one was for my room. Who uses keys anymore? Another sign this place needs an update. The room was actually in good condition. The carpet was in good condition and the walls were nicely painted. The room I was in needs more light, I am assuming this to be the case in other rooms as well. There was a light above the entry and one lamp on the far side of the room. I used the flashlight app on my phone to walk to it and turn it on. Whenever I left the room, I left the lamp on. The room had what I am guessing is a 40" Hi Definition flat screen TV. There was a mini refrigerator and a microwave. There was a dresser and an end table for storing clothing and other items. There was no place to hang anything. There was a desk and chair and a single chair to sit in. The desk chair had a large stain on it, but otherwise appeared to be clean. The bathroom is tiny. There is free wi-fi available, but it requires a password which was not noted anywhere in the room. I am sure I could have gotten it from the front desk, but I opted to use the mobile hotspot on my phone for what little I needed it. If I was going to use the internet more, I would have asked. I just felt it should have been given to me at check-in or posted in the room. To get to the toilet and tub/shower, you had to go in and close the door in order to get behind the door to access the bath and toilet. I also noticed the bathroom door is hung with a piano hinge instead of the customary butt hinges. To top it off, the bathroom door does not latch. That was not a problem for me, but I felt it is worth mentioning. There was a large spot of paint peeled from the bathroom door and one of the walls. The $89.95 room rate might be a little high, but they need to make some money to continue with their upgrade. The room was quiet. I could not hear people in the room next to me nor could I hear much noise from the parking lot. The building is situated such that there is not any noise from I-41, which is close by. Overall, it was a good place for one person for a one night stay. I noticed on the building map in the room that there is a dining area, but I did not check it out so I cannot say anything about it. Like I said, this place has potential and appears to be a work in progress. I hope that future reviewers will have more positive things to say.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Very rude staff the cleaning lady was very rude, while the owner was very nice. Very run down and not very clean. Only thing good was a big TV otherwise it wasn't the best stay. I don't reccomend it:/

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I am a seasoned 'cheap motel' customer. I've seen the worst of the worst to the best and this is definitely at the best end. Wonderfully comfortable and spacious especially for the price. Clean and well kept, and the owner was very attentive. He personally asked door to door if we needed housekeeping and whenever I needed extra towels or toiletries he was accessible and quick. Great for the price, great service for any price. You can control the heat/AC in your room as well as free WiFi, microwave, fridge, cable and safety. Definitely coming back.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business