“The best sushi ever!!!”
Review of Bamboo

Bamboo
Ranked #34 of 376 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Description: It's a fine dining restaurant that served Chinese food and Sushi, we also have Hibachi and Teriyaki from the kitchen. Take out is another option you can have.
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I have been back a few times now! I can't stay away long. The food is amazing and the only thing that tops is is the service. They always know my name and remember what we want to drink. The food is really fresh. They have amazing presentations for the sushi.

1  Thank Tiffany L

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I have eaten at this restaurant twice in the last 2 days for lunch. The portions were generous. I had the Bento Box Teriyaki Steak a friend of mine had the Shrimp and Vegetables with the brown rice, we also had Spicy Shrimp Tempura, Sweet and Sour Chicken. The food was fresh, the hot was hot and the cold was cold. It was AMAZING!!! I will be back for lunch and I will be going for dinner next! Don't miss the opportunity to try this place!

1  Thank Drblohm
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This place is top notch from the second you walk in the door! Greeted by the owner, he remembered my friend from her prior visit! (Actually remembered her name!!) The place is beautiful! The table settings are elegant! The service was amazing! The music was at just the right volume. All the staff was very friendly.....and then came the food......hands down the best presentation......and absolutely awesome taste! Everything was perfect!
Bamboo is officially my favorite restaurant in the Fox Valley!!

2  Thank Ted B
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a sushi lunch today and was very impressed! The food was terrific and the presentation excellent! The owner was very nice and the service was great! I'll be back soon to enjoy happy hour with half price appetizers.

1  Thank jmetroj
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Our second visit emphatically reinforced our very favorable first impression, gained previously on a lunch visit. Bamboo is attractively redecorated, the service is superb, the food is OUTSTANDING, the presentation is excellent, and the prices are very reasonable. What more could you ask for? How about some of the best hot and sour soup anywhere?!? All of our meals (chicken, shrimp, and duck) were EXCELLENT and somewhat unique from usual Chinese menu items. Portions were very nice and our friendly and attentive server was happy to box up our leftovers. They gave us the chance to enjoy that wonderful food at lunch the next day. We haven't yet tried the appealing sushi menu at Bamboo, but we certainly intend to, very soon.

2  Thank BobbyBadger

Been to Bamboo? Share your experiences!