“Super good Asian”
Review of Bamboo

Bamboo
Ranked #33 of 376 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Description: It's a fine dining restaurant that served Chinese food and Sushi, we also have Hibachi and Teriyaki from the kitchen. Take out is another option you can have.
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We had lunch here. One of us had the best Sesame Chicken ever. Place is cozy, clean, service was impeccable. Everyone truly enjoyed their meals - we would go out of our way to eat here again!

1  Thank SPTravlr

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Sushi date with my son. he is introducing me to Sushi, and everything he ordered was beautifully presented and tasetfully created. The atmospere is upscale.
On another visit we ordered chinese dishes and excellent once again !! I highly recommend BAMBOO to anyone wanting great food.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We've had carryout, today we are lunch specials in, next time sushi. Very happy with both of our meals. Nice atmosphere, great service, great flavor. Nice job Bamboo!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This used to be Confucius. We had enjoyed dining there and now Bamboo is in the same building and I think it is even better. It has been remodeled and the arrangement of tables gave more privacy for conversation. The portions were very large and presented extremely well. Our take-home boxes will allow us to eat another meal. All the servers were pleasant and anxious to please. The prices were very reasonable.

2  Thank refugee1046
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My rainbow roll was excellent and I've had sushi everywhere... My wife had the sesame chicken which she loved... It is nice to have both sushi and warm dishes for those who don't like sushi. A reasonable price for the portions. You can tell they go above many places with real nice heavy silverware, linen table cloth and napkins... I would go back for sure and glad to see this re opened!

1  Thank Tim B

Been to Bamboo? Share your experiences!