“What a find!”

Add it.
Snaps Soups Salads Wraps
Ranked #85 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great service, pricing, and even better food!!!!! Everything is fresh and made to order. We will return and recommend!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

They have really good food. Wraps and salads are fresh, I would recommend. However, if you have a food allergy or intolerance I would avoid. I ask for no cheese on any wrap that I get and inevitably there is cheese. The staff is so sweet, but it is frustrating to pick cheese off every time.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick bite and found Snaps using an app. The reviews are accurate and we were very pleased! Fresh ingredients and tasty recipes. This will be a go-to stop for trips to Appleton.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I didn't give this place the time of day until a co-worker told me about her experiences here and how great the service was and how good the food was! She offered to pick me up lunch from here one day and since then I've been hooked!! She was absolutely right on! I love this place and being that I live in Appleton have made a favorite drive-through spot for lunch! Menu is perfect - I'm trying to work my way through it and so far everything has been great. I've had the buffalo chicken wrap (fabulous!), the Caprese Panini (also fabulous!), the steak fajita wrap (OMG - sooo good and you actually get REAL steak - actual BIG chunks of it!) and the gyro (GREAT too!). Service is always personable, and FAST. Can't go wrong for teh price (almost everything is $5.99) and was pleasantly surprised when the young man offered me a "free" bottled water - I didn't know what to expect, but it literally was one of those "mini" bottles of water - what a nice touch!!! LOVE this place and will be back many more times!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Always impressed with the quality and service I get here. Absolutely HAVE to try the buffalo chicken wrap. There's something different about the buffalo sauce I can't quite put my finger on but it is fantastic!
For what you pay(pretty much everything is 6.25) versus the quantity and quality, snaps wraps is easily the best deal in town.