“Hire More Help! Help the Help!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Appleton
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was here on a Saturday afternoon, along with many, many others who were shopping. This Starbucks is located in a Barnes and Noble. It was packed.

I decided to order a café mocha, for one. I was the second person in line, and there were many others behind me. I thought that because I was the second person in line, my wait would not be too long. I was wrong.

Part of the problem was the customer ahead of me was ordering multiple items, and, there was only one staff member taking orders. In other words, only one customer could be waited on, at a time. All I wanted was a coffee drink.

There were about four staff people total behind the counter. One was busy putting more food into the display cases, and two were making the drinks.

Once my order was taken, it did not take long for staff to make my drink.

I think that for especially busy times, for instance, during the weekends, Starbucks should employ more than one person to take orders. Perhaps two lines - one for drink only orders, and the other line for food and drink orders.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!