“Meh.”

Ranked #174 of 378 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I have sat in the bar area both times I have eaten at this location. I think the menu is diverse with a lot of great SOUNDING options. I have mostly eaten the salads when eating at Fratellos and have been disappointed in the small amount of the listed toppings that actually make it onto my salad. Both times at this location my greens (that definitely came out of a bag) were drowning in an overpowering vinaigrette and then the other toppings ie: cheese, nuts etc were sparse. For 13 bucks I should be getting more than lettuce soup please! I also had to ask for the bread that is typically served complimentary and have been in general unimpressed with the bartender's ability to remain attentive at the tables... if the bar is too busy to provide table service please assign the table to someone else. I will go to Fratellos again.. I have had better luck at the other location on the water where I ordered the bruschetta chicken AND had great service!

1  Thank serenetartine

Reviewed 1 February 2012

anything on the menu, is great! their chicken nachos are huge, and the philly is big enough for two. lunch time sandwiches are perfect size. they also have root beer and cream sodas!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Food is very good and atmosphere noisy but fun,have'nt gone for dinner but lunch was very good.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Of the many many times I've eaten here, I've only ever had one entree that was not amazing. Everything else is wonderful, especially the blueberry beer!

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Great place to take a break from shopping. Try the white chilli mmnnm!