“Good meal everytime”

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My reccomendations:
Appitizer: Home-made chips with sour cream (ask for extra sour cream)
Entree: All is good.. help yourself. They have marked gluten free items clearly (if you need that... like my wife)
Drink: You have GOT to try the home-made cream soda!!! It will blow your mind.. or, home-made rootbeer... pretty darn good stuff. Now.. I don't drink alcohol, so I can't comment on the home-brewed beers, but those folks in the bar look happy.

My favorite waitress: Collett. She's been there for a long time, and is awesome.

I love drawing on the paper table covers while waiting.

Do yourself a favor and have lunch or dinner here and avoid the kaos of the food court.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Hoping for half way descent margarita pizza.. was not the case. Extremely oily, too much cheese, no tomatoes, no basil. How can you call that margarita pizza? Oh, and the pizza dough was disgusting and doughy. I'm visiting from New York City and a little picky when it comes to pizza but I understand I'm away from home.. but even the wine selection wasn't well though out. I won't ever go back. I looked at what others were eating and the salads were full of ice berg lettuce.. are we not in the farm area of the country? What a disgrace. It's so terrible for the fact of great location and nice looking overall restaurant, but still, people will only come if the food is well executed.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

My friend and myself went to Penny's outlet! Very happy, good deals and Dorothy in the woman's area was very kind and helpful! We enjoyed being downtown on this visit more, perhaps the next time we'll have more shopping in the mall area!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Stopped by Fratello's for lunch for the first time with my family. Was excited up until I looked at the menu. Lots of choices but nothing appealing. I'm not usually indecisive when I'm mad-starving but I spent more time repeatedly flipping back and forth between the lamented double-sided menu way longer than I normally cared to do. I was expecting a wider selection of meat entrées such as baked chicken, slabs of pork ribs, chicken wings and of course, sides of mashed potatoes and bread! Zilch. There was steak or salmon but I wasn't willing to dish out $22+ for either one of those. I decided on a decent sized Frenched Philly roast beef sandwich from their Deli category but it was bland. Also got the Fratellos Sampler which was decent but the fries were disappointing as they were overly deep-fried and consisted of short broken bits. The only thing that stood out in the sampler were the deep-fried chicken tenders which had a honey-sweet battered coating with mustard on the side. Too bad it's only available as an appetizer. We also ordered quesadillas, but this dish was also missing a kick and an authentic taste.

The place wasn’t busy while there and the service was just okay. The server wasn’t really engaging but did her part in asking how we were doing every now and then. With 1 server and four tables ahead of us, after 25 minutes we received our appetizers but only at the same time as our main meals.

My family and I left the restaurant full but not satisfied nor impressed because of the mediocre dishes and limited menu. We came to this restaurant because of a gift card we received so after this first visit, we won't be going back again.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Stopped in for lunch great pizza and super micro brews at an affordable price. Loved the selection of beers, every one we had was excellent.