All reviews grand stay front desk hash browns fox river mall great place to stay green bay business center nice breakfast nice hotel waffles lobby area staff was friendly free breakfast shopping and restaurants rooms are clean would definitely stay here again hot breakfast
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Place was clean, pool water was perfect. Nice front desk. Only gripe is the closing of breakfast b4 it was supposed to b closed. Kids had an awesome time swimming. I will b back soon. Don't forget to check out the mall while you're there. Only a 1 min ride from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

This is a well maintained property in a good location in Appleton. Close to the mall and other shopping options. Also plenty of food options within a easy drive or walk. The drive to downtown and the college is simple and quick.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night while in town for a conference. It's location was great - close to the freeway and other businesses. My room on the third floor was very quiet, with the exception of some noises coming from the pipes throughout my stay. My room was very large and clean, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was better than I expected, especially the scrambled eggs and sausage links. There were also hash brown rounds, cereal, yogurt, fruit, toast, muffins, bagels, and a variety of beverages. I would stay here again without hesitation!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Wow! What a nice surprise for a very reasonable price! Very clean and quiet, excellent hot breakfast, spacious room, and (for the ladies!) great bathroom lighting and delightful Bath & Body Works products. Fabulous perk: the saltwater pool and whirlpool. The pool was not large enough to swim laps, but definitely the right size for the kids to wear themselves out! The staff was extremely helpful. We drive a diesel pickup, and in the winter that means plugging in over night. Rather than give us the usual, "Look around outside and you should be able to find an outlet", the night desk clerk actually walked out with my husband to make sure the outlet was live and convenient for us. We stay in a lot of hotels over the course of a year, but I don't think we've ever found a property this nice for the price. We will definitely be returning if we travel back to Appleton!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PastTracks
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Stayed at the hotel in December for a Christmas shopping trip. The price was right and it is close to the Fox River Mall, during the summer within walking distance. There are numerous restaurants close by and all sorts of stores outside of the mall. The hotel itself is nice and clean which is very important to us. The rooms are comfortable and large. We would definitely stay again when in the area as it is close to everything. Price and cleanliness you can't go wrong. Average breakfast but clean area and well stocked.

Date of stay: December 2015