“Best cookies in town”

Vande Walle's Candies
Ranked #5 of 14 Dessert in Appleton
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Best old fashioned crunchy cookies in all flavors. Friendly staff, plus free samples of candy, so good. They have great sales the day after holidays.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

VandeValles is my favorite chocolate. They also have a great selection of cookies, cakes, pies and ice cream. Candy is made on site. I also appreciate their fantastic community service by providing easy fundraising to schools and service organizations with totes of 40 candy bars that can be sold for an excellent profit. They are so delicious they basically sell themselves. As a teacher my students earned enough money to go on our trips to New York City.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We've always had wonderful food at VandeWalle's. They do a wonderful job with custom cakes, and their freshly baked bread, rolls, and cakes are delicious!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We wanted to get some gifts for friends and knew that the candy there was delicious. Also enjoyed the free samples they gave us.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I love that you can sample the candy before you buy. There are many candies there that I love. They have a little bakery that has very good cake as well. I was not impressed with the 3 young ladies behind the counter though. Two of them kept talking to each other when I walked in and the third one just looked at me in a bored kind of way. She was polite when I spoke to her but with no kind of friendliness or customer service skill. That won't keep me from going there because as I said the candy and cake are good. I was just kind of taken aback by the lack of customer service at an established place like this.

1  Thank Chrisbee59