“Fast friendly service”
Review of JD'S Drive In

JD'S Drive In
Ranked #38 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Staff was friendly and fast. Our order was just as we ordered it. Great value. A local favorite of ours.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

After a long morning I thought I would treat myself to a burger and small fries. I usually customize the burger to ensure its freshness. I ordered a double cheeseburger and small fries for $3.51. I should have known what to expect when I was handed the order in less than 2 minutes. I pulled into a spot in the lot to chow down. I ate several fries--cold. I thought maybe the warm ones were further down the bag--cold. I bit into the burger. Tepid, at best. Sheesh! The only good thing about the burger was that it was not greasy. I expect that's b/c it was sitting in a "warmer" allowing all the grease to drip off. Where is the health department when one needs it? I'm sure that this food was not kept at temperature standards! Btw, I asked for fried onions and a bit of catsup. Only raw onions and a "bit" of catsup turned out to be one squirt not even 1/2 inch in diameter! I think this food may have been good had it been the slightest bit hot! Why didn't I return it? Just as I began to eat, the high school must have let out (3:20p.m.). The line was long. It's easier for me to not return.

2  Thank elmettehead
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is one of those restaurants that is continuously serves fresh food and awesome burgers. JD is a huge asset to this community. He strives for GREAT SERVICE and GREAT FOOD and trains his employees to do just that. With today's fast food restaurants popping up everywhere .. there is one thing missing with 90% of them and that is good employees. Most seem to operate short handed, meaning your food and service is compromised. JD's is one that won't disappoint. A must try if your in this neck of the woods.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

JD's has delicious food, great service, and the nicest, hardworking employees! It shows that JD takes the time to train his young employees proper work ethics. Wonderful family-owned business in Appleton with the best burgers!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great basic fast food restaurant fare. Fast, friendly service, Wonderfully rich soft serve ice cream. Very reasonable prices.