“Lost it’s appeal”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant used to be agr at place for variety with abroad menu so everyone can find something they like. The past two visits have been lackluster at best. Waitstaff seems inexperienced and less than polite.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here as a very large group before a show recently. We had called ahead about a month in advance so they knew we were coming. we got seated right away as a group, and then the servers started taking our drink and food orders right away. It took an hour from when we ordered our drinks to get them. It took 45 minutes to even get our water. People in our party had started going up to the bar at this point to order their own drinks.
It took 90 minutes for our food to come out and since we had to be at a show some people barely got to eat their food before we had to leave. My wife and a friend got their food 15 minutes before we had to leave.
The food was good. The steaks are very chewy, the salads and burgers are pretty good. But, not very big portions for the amount you have to pay for the food, but most restaurants have started charging more for less.
Overall, my wife and I will go back to give them another chance when it is just her and I and we aren't in a big hurry. But if you have a group of 20 or more I would avoid this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited here on a cold March day. We were looking for some warm comforting food. And we found it. The atmosphere was warm and inviting with a French, New Orleans theme. We were seated immediately. We looked over the menus and immediately saw a lot of wonderful meals we would like to try. One friend chose the shrimp prawns with the garlic mashed potatoes and a salad for their sides. The other friend chose the deep fried shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad. I chose the deep fried Cod with a salad and a baked potato. The salads were crispy and delicious and served quickly. Our server was Tyra and she was very efficient and friendly. The two shrimp dishes were excellent. The 6 shrimp prawns were in a light garlic sauce. The deep fried shrimp where large and lightly battered. I received four large deep-fried cod pieces. All we're golden brown in light batter and delicious. The service was excellent all throughout the meal. It was not crowded on the Thursday that we visited. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There were a lot more entrees on the menu that we would like to try . We would all definitely return.

1  Thank Cynthia K
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This restaurant is extremely quirky, it is not for people looking for fine dinning. However, if you are looking for a fun place to eat and want a great meal for a low price then this is it. The service was decent, but I think the atmosphere and food (and prices) outshined that small flaw. I love that no room within this large restaurant is the same.

1  Thank bichlerjessica
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Small portion of food. Small salad with small dry chicken. Rude waiter. We came with a big group and they were great at accommodating a big group but generally they were rude and the food was not fantastic. We won't return.