“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Alright it’s a smalle space, and very loud echo filled atmosphere, the pizza is fantastic! Calzones are also great and huge! Must stop for good pizza.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at Stuc’s Pizza on Monday. We really enjoyed it. It was pretty quiet on a Monday, but we didn’t mind. The server was very friendly and efficient and warned us that it might take 20 minutes to cook the pizza. We didn’t mind, but it didn’t take quite that long. I see a lot of comments about the thick crust pizza, but we really liked the thin crust. It was perfectly done, with a thin and just slightly crunchy crust — just the way I like it. We ordered two 14” pizzas. The first was one of their speciality pizzas — chicken garlic with vegetables, and the other was a made to order pizza — sausage, mushroom, onion and kalamata olive (they are very flavorful on any pizza). Both pizzas were both outstanding. Afterward someone asked if we had any dessert. We didn’t, but apparently they are very good. Have to wait until next time because we will return. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I would say this pie rivals the ones in Chicago. A 10” deep dish is more than plenty for 1 person. Prepare to take some home. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Veggie deep dish pizza really good. Chicken pecan salad is perfect to share before pizza comes. Craft beer options. We love this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We tried Stuc's because some friends told us how good it is. The pizza was good enough, that on a -15 degree day I got myself out of my warm house to go pick up take out....The deluxe version of the vegetarian pizza is very good. The sauce is perfect and there is enough without having to order extra. This is good pizza. The staff is very friendly as well.

Been to Stucs Pizza? Share your experiences!