“Super Yummmm ! ! !”

Manderfield's Home Bakery
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Appleton
Price range: US$1 - US$24
Description: Our Appleton East Bakery is located between KK and CE in Darboy, immediately off of Eisenhower Drive. This location replaced our Calumet St. store which we outgrew after being there over 25 years. The talented and experienced group of bakers is led by Paul Manderfield. Each location has its own specialties, but all products are carried in all three stores. In Darboy, we make the cookies, breads, buns, donuts and danish, and have an expanded coffee selection. This store also makes most of the bread and buns for our many local wholesale accounts. These include local favorites, including: Cinder’s Charcoal Grill, Spats, Tom’s, Drive In, Red Ox. Also, if you have ever been to a wedding or ceremony in the Valley at Germania Hall, Bridgewood, or the Darboy Club, you have probably had some of our delicious dinner rolls.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Truly love their sugar cookies! Doughnuts are just as good! And, the cakes with the strawberry filling in the middle - is out of this world!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

In the 2 days we spent in this area my wife and I tried chocolate donuts, cinnamon rolls, cookies, cheesecakes. I can't say a bad word about any of them. The chocolate donuts with the chocolate cream filling are excellent.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered coffee cakes for an Easter Brunch. I was waited on immediately. The staff was extremely friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Manderfields has long been the "go to" place for cakes for special events or for big orders like when you need donuts for 300. It's also a great shop to bring the kids to for a treat when you're out shopping on that side of town. Yes, it can take a while to get served if they're busy, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I ordered two cakes for an event, and we are not from the area, so I had no idea what to expect when we arrived in the morning to pick up our order. Once we walked in, I totally lost sight of my husband because he wandered off in a bakery-induced stupor, looking at all of the fabulous things to buy! We ended up buying more than the cakes because I just couldn't believe how many wonderful things they had and how reasonable the prices were. Where we're from, the same cake would have been $40, but ours was only $18. I am almost glad I don't live in town because I would be there every day and weigh 400 pounds.

Been to Manderfield's Home Bakery? Share your experiences!