“Bagels always very fresh.”
Review of Big Apple Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Apple Bagels
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in Appleton
Reviewed 25 July 2017

They offer many different kinds of bagels. They also make them into bagel sandwiches. They offer different muffins and sweet treats.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This store has the appearance of a fast food restaurant. There are tables and booths, self service beverages and a counter to order a bagel, muffin or sandwich. There appeared to be several personnel, but only one person actually waiting on customers. She was somewhat friendly, but any of the other people working there didn't seem to notice or acknowledge the customers. I ordered a dozon bagels and a coffee. A paper cup was set in front of me, but no one said where the coffee was located. This was my first visit so I was not familiar with the store. After looking around I located the beverages and while there was a good selection the flavor was only adequate. I chose a flavored coffee and there was little difference between that and regular coffee.
While the floor and tables were clean, the entire place had a "sterile" atmosphere. I just didn't seem "user friendly".
The bagels were average as compared to a New York or Deli bagel, but better than those from a convenience store. I would be just as satisfied with a bagel from the local grocery store frozen section.
Overall, while it isn't my "go to" place it's all we have in the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Good, not great. Not a huge selection of bagels but a decent place to grab a sandwich on the run. I prefer them for breakfast. I like there Athenian olive bread for an egg, cheese and sausage breakfast (called southern tradition)

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Great bagels, friendly employees and owner. I use them often for catering breakfast meetings. Very clean and fast! Good lunch sandwiches too.

Reviewed 7 December 2014

I loved the BAB in Oshkosh when I lived there, and now live closer to this one even though it's a 15 minute drive. I go because I love the bagels, but there is much room for improvement at this location. Many of the employees seem frustrated to have to do their jobs, and the owner doesn't seem to take much interest in customer satisfaction either. There is NO sense of urgency. My biggest complaint is that the espresso machine is ALWAYS broken and seems to be for weeks at a time before being fixed. The last time, I paid for 2 espresso drinks only to be told afterwards that it was broken but we could have coffee, and we were given water cups. No big deal except for the fact that there is always some sort of disappointment. As much as I used to love BAB, I think twice now before spending my money here.

1  Thank V P