“Worst Culver's I have ever been to...”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #69 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stopped in last Saturday around 1:45. We ended up waiting for 45 minutes for our food (2 adults, 3 kids) We were not alone in this LONG wait. There were tables upon tables waiting. Numerous folks went up to the front to find out what the wait was (after waiting for 30+ minutes). We were all told they were short staffed, sorry. Period. No smile, no other courteous words, nothing. Zip. I have been in numerous Culver's in Wisconsin and Minnesota and have NEVER had such a poor experience. Being in as many Culver's as I have been in I also have seen way fewer people working and getting more done as well. By the number of individuals working in front and in back it did not appear they were short staffed. I also did not see a Manager (although maybe they were hiding since so many people were mad, walking out of the restaurant after waiting too long for no food and also requesting to see the manager). On top of that, garbage was overflowing from the garbage cans and it was not as clean as other Culver's. The only saving grace of this place and the one nice thing I can say is that I liked its golf themed decor. If you are looking to waste an hour waiting for your food, go to a sit-down restaurant with better service and food. I will never go back here, worst experience, period.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When hoping to get a quick bit via the drive thru we ordered meals and waited the typical 3-5 minutes (although it was not peak times and there were no cars in front of us). When we received our burgers/fries I told the runner that we had also ordered custard. The runner went back in and never returned. After quickly eating our 'warm' food in the car (which we hoped to avoid as we had groceries melting in the car) I went in looking for the balance of my order. I witnessed a kid straight out of Thrasher magazine behind the counter picking his nose and completely oblivious to me standing there. After waiting for about 2 minutes I was greeted by none other than the runner who forgot about us outside. I told her that I was missing part of my order and she went and got it saying 'someone must have forgotten it' (what??). A fake apology was given and I left. Note: this is just a couple weeks after having someone dump a cup of lemonade in my wife's lap in the drive thru.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Every Culver's we go to around the country is always good. The service is good, quick delivery to the table. Consistent food quality.
Great hot fudge sundaes

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was told this was a good place to get a quick bite to eat when I was on my visit to Appleton, and MAN WAS MY SISTER TELLING TRUTH!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!! It have EVERYTHING you could possibly want in a fast food restaurant. They cook your food fresh to order, it's hot when u get it, not sitting under a light all day, friendly workers, great customer service, clean establishment, restrooms, and a nice size menu.. you can get milkshakes, ice cream, blizzards, pre packaged ice cream, burgers, chicken sandwich and strips, fish sandwiches, pork sandwich, onion rings, cheese curls and more.. I HIGHLY recommend these locations.. I wish there was one in Cleveland lol

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Best custard ever especially the carmel cashew. The butter-burgers are simply better burgers and I dare say among the best burgers to be found.