“Great bakery”

Happy Bellies Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Appleton
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped for some of their doughnuts and a few weeks before had a takeout order premade up for family visiting from Boston. They all loved it!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I'm allergic to gluten and soy, and was thrilled to find this bakery. I wasn't exactly in town...I needed to visit a city nearby. Appleton was maybe 30 min out of the way, on my way home. Well worth the stop!

I placed an order ahead of time (several days before pickup), and the only drawback was needing to order a dozen of whatever item I wanted. So instead of 4 cupcakes, 4 donuts, 4 cookies....I ordered a dozen of each (I know....horrible situation to find myself in!). My order was ready when I walked in the bakery. Everything was wrapped and stored so nicely in the boxes. Very friendly and helpful staff. Items clearly marked in the display case as egg free/dairy free/etc.

When I got out to my car for the long ride home, I first wolfed down one of the red velvet cupcakes. OMG heaven!! Then a snickerdoodle cookie. Then later down the road on my hours-long trip, a vanilla donut (it's 8am somewhere, right?!?). Everything was SO good! My spouse and daughter (both of them are NOT gluten-free or allergic), they both loved everything!

We did have some extra items that we wanted to store for the future..so we froze them. I've already broken into the freezer and had a few items, and they freeze-store nicely.

Definitely a thumbs-up on to Happy Bellies! I must find more reasons to visit Appleton again soon.... :)

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

A few years ago my house went gluten free for health reasons. Pastry was something we'd tried ourselves and also tried some bakeries, marginal successes at best, until Happy Bellies.
Doughnuts, Muffins and scones have now tried most of the offerings, have never been disappointed. Have brought them to work for people without gluten restrictions and people don't notice at all, unwittingly providing rave reviews for happy bellies and gluten free baking.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The cupcakes are incredible. I've tried the Lemon and Chocolate. Gluten free is a wonderful option for those suffering from Celiac disease.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

This place is heaven. Imagine having Celiac Disease and being able to walk into a bakery, order anything you like, and know all your favorites are there GLUTEN FREE! Just love this place. Perfect for a Celiac kid longing to have a treat. Prices are steep, but the quality is divine.