All reviews the salt water pool pool area poolside room hot tub fox valley attached restaurant video games ping pong great pool tables and chairs stay there again waffles an older hotel hot breakfast green bay great place to stay free breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here after our son’s wedding with the grandkids. Very nice atmosphere and the clean rooms. Grandkids enjoyed the time they had in the pool and the included breakfast was a money saver.

Pool area was very clean and the water was crystal clear, I believe it is a salt water pool. The seating area was comfortable for us to watch the kids.

Breakfast was great and the lady taking care of the area kept it well stocked and very clean considering the number of people using the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

I appreciate your comments, thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My husband and I decided to stay at a hotel in Appleton on an impulse. We chose this hotel because of the value and pictures. Lovely hotel and easy check in. My husband loved the salt water pool, it became a little dark before they turned on the light but that is minor. Ample areas to sit and plenty of towels. There is a restaurant and bar attached to the hotel. They offer delivery and also you can bring drinks back. They were also very courteous. I ml almost afraid to write this review because I want to keep this hotel as my number 1 every time I return. Easy access to Appleton- the mall and downtown. I have stayed in many hotels in this area over the past 15 years.This ranked right up there with the Copper Leaf plus you cannot beat the size of the rooms. Try this hotel and you will never go back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much for the review, I appreciate your business.

Patrick
Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We originally booked 2 nights in Appleton at the Howard Johnson just down the road..it was so gross I walked out. We came to best western and were immediately blown away. Staff was amazing, it was clean and welcoming, room was great. The natural salt water pool was excellent!

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

I appreciate your review...thank you.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The hotel is good for football fans going to the Green Bay stadium. The hotel is decent. The breakfast is basic, what you would expect at a Best Western. Other than staying there for a football game, I would choose to stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your choosing us for this visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The atrium was our favorite part! Friendly staff, everything you need in a standard hotel room, easy access to everything! Breakfast was delicious, best hotel breakfast I’ve had. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your greta comments!