“Bagels”
Review of Bagelicious

Bagelicious
Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Appleton
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I am not a fan of bagels, however, this place is pretty damn good. They have almost any kind of bagel you can think of. I was quite impressed on the selection they had. Also they have alot of different breakfast sandwich combinations and lunch as well. The price is not too bad and always nice to have fresh food :)

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Great little place to enjoy a coffee and soup and sandwich right on the avenue. This place has great owner who knows what the customer needs and likes when it comes to a quick lunch.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Perfect for a quick breakfast. Loved the fact they offered "skinny" bagels (just more thinly sliced), which offset the amazing fattening (and fantastic) cronuts. Very nice vibe to this place!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I stop here every week for a bagel and they never disappoint. The service is always friendly and fast. The bagels are always fresh and well-made.

My only grumble is that their cappuccino is gas-station quality.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Smiling faces greeted me and took my order which was quickly delivered to me so I could return to work. The bagel was excellent and the chicken soup was delicious!