“A+ Hibachi Grill”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The ninja theme pairs well with the authentic Japanese menu. The chefs put on a great little show while cooking and the server goes out of their way to make sure that everybody is completely satisfied. I ordered the scallops and filet mignon, my wife ordered the shrimp and Angus filet mignon, and most others in our party had the Chilean Seabass. The entire dinner ordeal took about two hours because we had so many in our party we had two tables and two chefs. The kids love the fire. And the ice cream at the end is a perfect way to top off the dinner.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We went here 3 nights in a row midweek for dinner for sashimi. As always, they do an excellent job. The fish was fresh, the staff, attentive and friendly, and the atmosphere is always upbeat yet relaxing. I noted that we went midweek. Usually most sushi places do not have as fresh fish midweek; however, Nakashimas was right on point. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. The fish tasted as if it was picked up that morning. Extremely satisfied and highly recommend. Do not miss a meal here.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I met an old friend here for cocktails, and Sushi on a Saturday evening. We went to the bar first, and enjoyed a wonderfully made cocktail. When we were escorted back to the Sushi section (They also do Hibachi at this location - Been there, done that and it is ALSO fabulous). We scanned the unique menues and of course, we had a THOUSAND questions. The waitress/server was very patient with us, and answered each question completely and accurately. When the food arrived, I was dumbstruck. This is wonderful and carefully artised sushi. Each mouthful tastier than the last. From the Scallop to the eel to the tuna, each was wonderful.
GO, and enjoy.. Make it an evening, and relax. You will be WELL taken care of and the food is incredible.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This is a review of the sushi bar area. The sushi is good. The service is very attentive. The weekday that I visited, there was a happy hour menu valid before 6pm. There was some very good prices. I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I took my daughter and her friend to their first Japanese hibachi experience at Nakashima's.

The atmosphere was nice. The restaurant was on the cool side but I did not mind. The lighting is on the darker side. The restaurant is decor is Japanese. The restaurant was clean.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hibachi chef was great. He was personable and good at what he does.

Two of us had Salmon and filet while one had chicken. The salmon was outstanding. It melted in your mouth. The filet was good. It was not as tender as i expect filet and it was not medium rare which we requested. The soup was favorable. Vegetables and rice were cooked to the right level. I like them slightly crunchy. We ordered calamari which was really good. The dip that came with it was excellent. I felt bad because you get a lot of food and we did not finish our meals. I repeat, it was a lot of food.

Prices were very fair for this type of meal.

My daughter wants to go back!

My one issue was the cooking oils were very heavily used. I would have liked less oil.