“Good Mexican Fast Food”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #174 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Appleton today.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is the best fast food restaurant in Appleton. The menu offers many choices and the food is very good.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

WE had friends come to town that had heard of it. so we had ordered lunch there and brought it home. Not a fan of crispy crowns but their potatoe ole is amazing. I will go back just for those.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I quit going to this Taco John's in Appleton several years ago. Why? Because after I ordered 10 tacos I was harassed by a Taco John employee and customers who said I was taking too many condiments from the salsa bar for my 10 tacos. I had her chastising me and customers yelling at me that I should go to Taco Bell.
I complained to the management of this location and to corporate and no one cared.
I'd give this place a ZERO, if I could.....

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It’s fast food, but a lot of variety. Friendly staff, free refills on beverages. Kids live the cheese quesadillas.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Always seems to me like they are a step up from the others. Fast food but with a kick. Always quick and the food is hot. This location is really clean.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!