“We Plan To Be Back -- Great Food & Great Bargan”
Review of Min Du Buffet

Min Du Buffet
Ranked #235 of 387 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Our family needed a place for supper after my son's rugby game. We were amazed at the great food -- it raised our expectations for all other Chinese restaurants we will ever visit. This is the best Chinese restaurant we have found in Appleton. And the price was a bargain.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My teenage daughter and I just left the restaurant and were completely dumbfounded by what the sushi person said to us, noting my family and I have been fairly regular customers. She instructed that when taking sushi you should only take what you will eat. I said I had mistakenly taken some sushi (3) with banana pieces which I did not like. I then thanked her and said we would never come to the restaurant again. I should also add, that we have had other unpleasant experiences with her being upset when politely asking her for a drink refill, extra napkins or replenishing food that was not provided in a timely manner. Today her negative approach crossed the line, which made the decision easy about ever being her customers again. The incredibly sub-par customer service standard she used with us is not even close to how you should address a truly awful customer. I guess the moral of the story is this: If you do not clean your plate, use a single napkin or ask for more of something that is advertised on the menu, the customer should prepare for an occasional insult. Never again, however, for my family and I or friends who have been or would have been customers. My rating for this restaurant is a generous "Terrible" or in number terms, 0. Jeff W.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Our family has come back to Min Du again and again for the delicious sushi rolls, hot food and amazing service! Ting is always so friendly and welcoming. Don't miss the coconut shrimp, green beans and lo mein noodles. Sometimes certain dishes aren't available if you come at an off-time, but they keep bringing more food out and everything is delicious!

1  Thank Rene S
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Wow! That was our first impression when ordering from Min Du Buffet. This place knows just how to make a good dish perfect. The sauces are just right and even ordering sushi for delivery is good. The delivery time is always an acceptable range. The food warm and the service great. Whenever we want to order Chinese, this is the only place we now call. We have tried all the others that offer delivery in Appleton and this is hands down the best!

2  Thank jasila
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The food was cold and dried out on the buffet. Half of the containers were empty and the only foods being replenished were the fried foods (potatoes, shrimp). The dessert bar was the normal dry cakes and pudding from a can. Very disappointing dining experience.

1  Thank Joanna K