“Wonderful”
Review of Manderfield's Home Bakery - CLOSED

Manderfield's Home Bakery
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is the only place we go when we need a nice dessert to take somewhere. The best doughnuts and great arisan breads. Lots of variety and even jars of preserves and sauces. This place is a regular for us.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great bakery. From doughnuts to big cakes, you have to try this bakery. Also, awesome selection of bread.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We were traveling for Green Bay to Madison on our weekend getaway in Wisconsin. Read a piece on line that this place was voted best bakery in the state so we stop to see. We each got a couple of donuts and I have to say they were good, but not great. The serve was fine and people friendly but the pasties were just good. Would I go back, yes but I would not good out of my way.

1  Thank jerry c
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel didn't offer breakfast so we found this bakery. They had a big selection of fresh breads, doughnuts, and other items. they were not out of control busy but a very steady busy of regulars it seemed. Prices seemed to be very reasonable also.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

You must go to this bakery! I live in New York and this bakery is so amazingly delicious I prioritize my visit here above all restaurants, bakeries, and stores. They use high quality ingredients and have perfected every item you will dream of ordering. I've traveled quite a bit and Manderfield's is superior to all! YUM!!!!!!!