“Korean Tofu Hotpot”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Ate at Ginberrootz the other day and the meal was fabulous.

First off, we were meeting friends and they hadn't arrived yet and as we waited (we did not made reservations and the restaurant was quite busy) we asked when our friends arrived if we would be able to be seated right away. The person at the front dest automatically put us on the list and when our friends arrived, we did indeed get seated right way.

The menu is fabulous and clearly has something for everyone. I ordered Korean Tofu Hotpot and it was super yummy. I would definitely order it again. Has a nice variety of vegetables and the mushrooms were fresh and tasty. One of my friends ordered the build your own bowl, and she loved it too.

Definitely will go there again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Family from out of town came to visit and we all came here for a out to dinner. They were able to accommodate a big (16) dinner reservation in a couple hours. The food was good but expensive. The server was attentive.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is an awesome place with fantastic food. My wife and I have visited a few times and have enjoyed everything we have ordered so far. A big bonus is the size of their gluten free menu. I would encourage anyone that may have a gluten issue to try this place. They have a lot of options to choose from. The service is always great as well, very friendly and fast.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at Gingerootz several times and I have never been disappointed in their food or service. Our server has always been friendly, prompt, and helpful. The food is always tasty, hot, and fresh. The atmosphere is nice and pleasant. They also have a full gluten free menu for those of us who can't handle gluten! There r many options on the gluten free menu and every meal I have gotten off of it has been great!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Eaten here twice, been here 3 times. Got here on a busy day for lunch and faced a 45 minute wait so we decided to eat elsewhere that day. So the lunch and dinner we did eat here on other days were very good. Minor issues with both my Mu Shu Pork and my friend's Cashew & Almond Chicken: we both encountered some gristled meat that was unchewable. Otherwise, taste and ingredients were excellent. Brown rice (instead of white rice) was an extra charge. I like the full bar and, hey, Spotted Cow beer on tap was a special treat. Service was prompt and friendly. This is a small thing but the Crab Rangoon has only imitation crabmeat. This is a nice place and I will return when I'm hungry for Asian but IMO it hasn't earned a "5" ... yet.