“Schnitzel and more”

Cuisines: German, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Great food, with large portions. Plan to spend a little time waiting for your food as everything is cooked to order and it takes a bit. We went with a group from work and everyone loved it. Got bratwurst and pretzel apps to share with everyone.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

8 craft beers on tap. Friendly staff. Regular and lite sizes of several meals. Food came nice and hot to the table. Good variety.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We gave OB's Brau Haus a try with a GroupOn. It was a Friday night (early, the place filled up by 6).

Wife ordered fish, me the Jager Schnitzel. Large order of beer battered haddock and fries, good portion of the schnitzel.

We had the german streusel for desert/split, good.

I believe the place is a micro brewery, I only had time for one beer, but it was a nice pilsner. I think they have a sample platter, I'd of like to try it had the waitress offered it.

My main issue was the service, don't know if the staff was late or miss scheduled. We waited for our desert, check and drink refills.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We had a group of about 8 come for a birthday dinner. The service from Christine was great (as usual) and they made us feel at home. I had the Jaeger Schnitzel which was cooked well and delicious. One of the party who doesn't typically like German food really enjoyed the meatballs in rahm sauce. If you like micro brewed beer you won't be disappointed either. My favorite is the dopplebock which is always a favorite. Overall the food is a bit pricey but worth an occasional treat.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Have eaten there several times&never a bad or disappointing meal.I do wish they would go back to serving lunch