“Yummy Every Time”

Simple Simon Quality Bakery
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Appleton
Reviewed 13 September 2016

From the doughnuts to the Monkey Bread this place is my absolute favorite bakery!! The best in Appleton!!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I love these small family-run type bakeries. The people are so friendly and they go out of their way to help you. They had a very nice selection of baked goods and their pastries were excellent. I did enjoy the cheddar jalapeno muffins. Unfortunately they don't know how to make a proper apple fritter - needs to be "chunky and crunchy".

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love, love, love Simple Simon's Bakery on Wisconsin Avenue in Appleton, WI. Any time I have a special occasion, I go here to order a decorated cake or sugar cookies. The staff is super friendly, helpful, and accommodating, and will decorate my
bakery as requested. Every time I bring Simple Simon's bakery to an event, people always ask me where the sweet treats came from. This is a family owned bakery with excellent customer service as well as delectable baked goods. Mmmmmm:)

Reviewed 25 April 2016

These type of bakeries are becoming a rarity. They make delicious sweets and wonderful breads. The 2 hour bread has been a family staple for a long time. It is a large loaf of white bread with a nice crust, great for sandwiches. Very friendly service. Great place for Persians, Donuts, Cream Puffs, Pies, And all the other good things old time bakeries make.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Excellent bakery! I used them for our wedding for a cookie buffet. They were great to work with and so helpful. We stop here often on the weekends for doughnuts and cookies. Their prices are very reasonable compared to the other bakeries in town and I enjoy their bakery better.