“The (Stuffed!!!) Slice is Right!”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #246 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Description: Home of the original XL NY Slice. Since 1956, Sbarro has been serving the XL NY Slice. Starting with made-daily hand stretched dough, San Marzano style sauce and topped with 100% Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese.
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I am a 27 year fan of Sbarro (darn I feel old, lol) but ever since I was in middle school I have enjoyed Sbarro (though I mostly went to the Bay Park Square location)! I love the stuffed pizza the best! I do ask for it to be heated up a bit longer than the normal process layout calls for, just because I believe the crunchier texture makes it tastier and overall "better". It's worthwhile to sign up for the E-club too if you're a fan, you'll get some cool promos (I'm not telling...you'll have to find out for yourself, lol.) and Bogo's (which make for cheap dates right?...or an excuse to have 'em both for one's self indulgence)! I am grateful they have stood the test of time (while others come and go) and their location is probably the key! Who doesn't want a nice slice of pie as they browse and stroll through the "mallways" and various stores? Exactly! The strategic location on the endcap is a key to their success and the impulsive decision to stop by (which happens to the best of us). It's way better than Little Caesar's, Papa Murphy's, Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc. in the area...and much closer than New York to have NY style pizza!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Looking for sliced pizza to eat and go. Fast, tasty and inexpensive. Not a fast food guy but this trip we have indulged.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I waited in line at this restaurant during a shopping trip to the Fox Valley Mall, thinking that the baked ziti might satisfy my appetite. Boy was I wrong! It was the worst pasta that I have ever tasted, not sure if it was spoiled, made wrong or is just a bad product for this company. After taking a couple of bites, I determined that it was inedible and got back in line to let them know that something was wrong. The employees shrugged my complaint off and did not check it for themselves but continued to serve this terrible dish as far as I know. I dumped mine in the garbage in front of Sbarro and asked if I could get a pizza slice to replace it and they looked at me like I had two heads and said only if I pay full price. I will not be visiting this chain again, especially the one at the Fox River Mall.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Sbarro is my husbands first stop at the mall. Their workers are quite friendly and the food is great. To me the slices of pizza are HUGE, but of course great. I love the cheese and spinach pazone-like offerings too. The official name escapes me, but the cheese is ooey and gooey inside a buttery flaky crust..yum!

Reviewed 12 September 2012

This Sbarro, located in the Fox River Mall, is a bit slow in service. It's worth the waite for a re-heat in the oven, but gosh... it makes the line so long and slow.

Been to Sbarro? Share your experiences!