“Underrated”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2016

This place is really good. It's spacious, the food is always good. Great for lunch or dinner. Great Sushi too.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The kids always love coming here, a great hit with them. Good food, no complaints. The broccoli in the mouth aiming from the chef was great aiming.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

This place is very entertaining and accommodating. We have a diabetic child and they are always willing to provide us with beverages and food as soon as we sit down. Then the fun comes! The performance is always great and our kids love the flaming volcanoes! The food is outstanding and the staff are always helpful! I wish I lived closer!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Visited for the first time with my sister after a day of shopping and it was awesome! Our service, chef and food were all fantastic, can't wait to go back with family and friends for our next shopping trip.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

We were very impressed with our food on our recent visit. The sushi was phenomenal and really good, much better than some offerings in the Green Bay area. The sushi menu made sense and wasn't Americanized with tons of cream cheese, carmelized onions or jalapenos. Just good offerings of tuna, shrimp, eel, etc. The service was quick.

The waitresses understanding of food allergies was questionable. When I tried to explain that I was allergic to carrots and my food needed to be prepared on a clean surface with a clean knife, she just brought me a knife....and my crab rangoons were garnished with carrots.

Been to Osaka? Share your experiences!