“Typical Tropical Smootie”

Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #9 of 16 Dessert in Appleton
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Chain store but consistent with the brand. This store is in a business/shopping center and can get busy at times. I had a sandwich yesterday that we good and a smoothie today. If you like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, which I do, you will be fine here.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The smoothies are fantastic, and the wraps are awesome. Quite a nice variety for vegetarians, and servings are plentiful!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

It goes without saying the my tweenagers love this place. Before the most recent rebrand, I was not all that hip to getting smoothie for myself, though I always obliged the youngsters. But, after order a few in the past couple of weeks, I'm a new fan. Either of the Peanut Butter smoothies are exceptional and I myself am partial to the Green concoctions, very refreshing and good for you too. I would recommend for kids for sure, but be warned that you get a rather massive amount of smoothie, more that I can finish and we have gotten in the habit of sharing a smoothie between 2 of us.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Fast food type ordering at the counter but cute atmosphere to eat in with availability for take out. Many tasty wrap and sandwich choices and love the many choices for smoothies, also with healthy options.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

All the smoothies I've had are all good. The food has always been good as well. The biggest problem is the employees. My wife is picky about what comes on her sandwiches. It seems that no matter what I say when ordering about a quarter to half the time it comes out wrong and have to send it back it get remade.