Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$130
US$78
Vision Hplus Express+(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
US$52
Quality Hotel & Suites Brasilia(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$48
US$91
US$73
US$53
US$46
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Melia Brasil 21(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
US$83
US$71
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

InterCity Led Aguas Claras(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$42
US$72
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed there for 3 days, and my experience was terrible. I found several cockroachs, really big ones, the ones that can fly in the shower. I complained to the lobby, but they didnt care and sent someone several hours after I talked to them. The towels I received contained really long curly hair which was definitely not mine.
The TV was 14' inches , which was ridiculous. Power output was really low also. For the price I paid, I totally do not recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fenixx84
Reviewed 4 May 2012

The hotel is not bed, but surely the publicity did its job.
It is actually a two stars hotel, more like a hostel.
If you are used to this kind of structure you will have no problem staying in there.
However, by the advertisement i expected a little bit more.

The rooms are ok, they have large bathroom and hot water. There is air conditioner and a frigo, a small TV as well. I stayed in a three bed dorm and it was ok, not delightful, but ok.
There were some inconvenients like infiltrations, poor cleaning and the place would be better if they runned a refurniture.
The wifi was charged R$12 each day and simply didnt work. I was requested the login and password everytime i tried to load anything - i gues it was a software problem.

The breakfast was poor, not worth at all.

Maybe it is possible to find other hotel more convenient. If you are in trouble to find any place else, this one would suit you in this case without great worries,

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Traveling303631
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband and me went to Brasília (May 2010) and decided stay at Monumental Bittar. The room was old, the paper wall was falling and the safe was broken. I called to front desk and asked for help but, nobody came. We tried to use internet but it didn't work. Finaly, I found lots of holes in my sheet...

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lígia M
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Just the breakfast and the location are good.
Its expensive
It´s a old hotel,need a reform,not so good smell in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dinda30
Reviewed 26 November 2010

The Hotel is nice, the room was small but very beautifuly decorated. Room 218. The television is small but the choice of channels is great. The shower was great and a nice refreshment for the poor sleep quality I experienced. The window was broken and so it remained the whole week I spent there. This might have added to the poor soundproofing of the room, although I managed to get it closed myself. A lamp was burnt so I asked it to be replaced but it was not. I had to buy a lamp and replaced it myself (very cheap) Notwithstanding the staff iwas friendly and the lady who took care of my room was excellent and very careful to the least detail. The room was in front of the elevators so I had to cope with the chitchat of people coming and going. The hotel is very close to a large avenue with traffic day and night and right in front of my window there was a taxi rank. Yet, the air conditioning of a room nearby was loud and so was the small fridgie in my very room. A good point is that the bathroom are positioned in a way that you don't hear people using the toilets. Be advised that I happen to be very picky about noise yet more after a hard week of work when sleep was so necessary. However, for those not so picky about noise, the place is a good "bed and breakfast" and the breakfast was good. Internet access is paid US$ 8.00 for 24 hours.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business