“The pillows are the best and the view is good too!”

Quality Inn Ashland
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Ashland
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Hung out on the deck outside my room drinking wine and watching the boats, ducks, and the lights of Ashland on Lake Superior. So quiet and a gorgeous sunset. Then got a great night's sleep on the comfortable bed with lucious pillows. Woke to a fantastic sunrise over the lake and had coffee (Seattle's Best from the in-room coffee pot) and got back on the bus for the rest of our tour with Fun Time Field Trips. Service was awesome too, thank you Deb for helping us purchase a couple of pillows!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a lakeside view - it is like having your own private deck!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Ashland

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Low cost hotel that was located by the water. It is a short drive into Ashland. Unfortunately they were not able to give us a room with a water view, due to the size of our party, but they did not indicate that this would be an issue when we booked the hotel. Stayed for 2 days. The wifi for the entire time was horrendous. It was impossible to get access, if you were not seated in the lobby. They really need to fix this in a family type hotel, where every one is using tablets and smartphones.
The breakfast was good, however, there was a single server, who was doing her very best to get to all of the guests in a timely manner, but was having a hard time doing this. She had a great attitude, so kudos to her, but the hotel should have more help in the breakfast room, so that people are not walking out.

Room Tip: ask for beach view rooms. They are limited by the size of your party.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights and booked early with a no cancelation policy for 99.00 dollars per night and was very impressed. The rooms were good sized and clean, very nice pool area, good breakfast for free, and excellent front desk service. If looking for a good value this is it!!!

Room Tip: Book early to get a great deal.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We did not have any privacy, since the two windows in our room, did not close all the way. The window coverings included sheer curtains with a room-darkening curtain behind it. As I was seeing how I could fix the problem, I realized that the room-darkening curtains were full of pin holes and dirty. I went to the lobby, stated my problem and that I needed some type of clips to give us privacy. The girl at the desk told me my husband picked up some clips just awhile ago. I told her my husband had not been here for any clips. She then asked me what my room number was and I told her. After looking at a sheet of paper, she stated that she was sorry, that the man was from room #228. So then I knew, we were not the only one with this problem. Also I wish to mention that it was advertised that no pets were allowed in this hotel, yet we saw a man twice take his dog for a walk and then returned to his room with the dog.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I am happy to say that we enjoyed the hotel. Our room had a great view of the lake and the bed was large and comfortable. We had a separate sitting room so hubby and I each enjoyed our own rooms. Breakfast was cooked to order and more than enough for a good start to the day. I enjoyed that we were a little out of town as well. I would stay here again with no hesitation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
7.5 km away
Old Rittenhouse Inn
#2 of 16 in Bayfield
26.2 km away
Lucy's Place Bed and Breakfast

Been to Quality Inn Ashland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Ashland

Address: 30600 US Highway 2, Box 24, Ashland, WI 54806-9334 (Formerly Ashland Lake Superior Lodge)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Ashland
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Ashland
Price Range: RM458 - RM1,058 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Quality Inn Ashland 3*
Ashland Lake Superior Lodge is nestled in the beautiful northwoods of Wisconsin where you will find one of the most scenic, relaxing, year round vacation pleasures in Apostle Island Country. The lodge was completely rebuilt and newly refurnished in 2006. Experience our distinctive accommodations, new facilities, and excellent food. This is snow country in the winter for skiers, snowmobilers and other winter sport enthusiasts. In the summer enjoy boating, fishing, the Apostle Islands, golfing, tennis and other summer activities. The Ashland Lake Superior Lodge is located on US Highway 2, one mile west of Ashland, Wisconsin, The Lake Superior shoreline is only 100 feet from many of our guest rooms and suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lake Superior Hotel Ashland