Quality Inn Ashland
BestWestern.com
Bayview Motel(Ashland)
Ashland Motel(Ashland)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeparking lotchoice hotelslake viewsmokehouse restaurantmade to order breakfastnice pool and hot tubroom was cleanpool areaapostle islandsin room coffeeexhaust fanenjoyable stayboat tourfew issuespaid nightlake superior
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Low cost hotel that was located by the water. It is a short drive into Ashland. Unfortunately they were not able to give us a room with a water view, due to the size of our party, but they did not indicate that this would be an issue when we booked the hotel. Stayed for 2 days. The wifi for the entire time was horrendous. It was impossible to get access, if you were not seated in the lobby. They really need to fix this in a family type hotel, where every one is using tablets and smartphones.
The breakfast was good, however, there was a single server, who was doing her very best to get to all of the guests in a timely manner, but was having a hard time doing this. She had a great attitude, so kudos to her, but the hotel should have more help in the breakfast room, so that people are not walking out.

Room Tip: ask for beach view rooms. They are limited by the size of your party.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights and booked early with a no cancelation policy for 99.00 dollars per night and was very impressed. The rooms were good sized and clean, very nice pool area, good breakfast for free, and excellent front desk service. If looking for a good value this is it!!!

Room Tip: Book early to get a great deal.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We did not have any privacy, since the two windows in our room, did not close all the way. The window coverings included sheer curtains with a room-darkening curtain behind it. As I was seeing how I could fix the problem, I realized that the room-darkening curtains were full of pin holes and dirty. I went to the lobby, stated my problem and that I needed some type of clips to give us privacy. The girl at the desk told me my husband picked up some clips just awhile ago. I told her my husband had not been here for any clips. She then asked me what my room number was and I told her. After looking at a sheet of paper, she stated that she was sorry, that the man was from room #228. So then I knew, we were not the only one with this problem. Also I wish to mention that it was advertised that no pets were allowed in this hotel, yet we saw a man twice take his dog for a walk and then returned to his room with the dog.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I am happy to say that we enjoyed the hotel. Our room had a great view of the lake and the bed was large and comfortable. We had a separate sitting room so hubby and I each enjoyed our own rooms. Breakfast was cooked to order and more than enough for a good start to the day. I enjoyed that we were a little out of town as well. I would stay here again with no hesitation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived late Tuesday night due to the wide-spread, multi-state severe weather storm. Had booked a reward night on line with special request for upper floor lakeside room. Warmly greeted by Eliza - everything in order. Friendly hospitality continued next morning with Zach, and extended to the breakfast area with Jessica taking extra effort with our request for the "made-to-order" breakfast "to go" for eating in the room (bacon, egg, hash-browns & toast - delicious!). Room itself was exceptionally well cleaned & maintained. Architectural layout was somewhat lacking (vanity light shining directly on the bed, & exhaust fan sounding like a jet plane during takeoff, not separately switched) - beyond management control. Everything within management control is tip-top. This is not our first stay here. We're on the road over 100 nights per year (pleasure stays): This property is definitely in the upper percentile! We will return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family