Biton Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
US$64
  • Free Internet
Bandeira Iguassu Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
US$53
US$40
San Rafael Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$39
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$62
US$44
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$130
US$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Bogari Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$363
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

A fairly basic hotel. The rooms are boring but very clean. Don't miss the GREAT BREAKFAST(that was definitely a highlight!). The reception staff were very warm and friendly. All in all a very positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelFlor, RECEPCIONISTA at Hotel Flor Foz, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thanks. Your satisfaction is our objective. See you next time.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I had some problems with the wifi sometimes. It disconnected from time to time and the quality was not that good. But the room was ok and the staff was really nice and helped a lot. The Transfer from the airport to the hotel worked without any problems.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
HotelFlor, Equipe Hotel Flor. at Hotel Flor Foz, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear MoritzJu.

In name of the staff, I thank you for your feedback, it's very important in order to improve our quality as we search to make of your vacation a pleasurable experience.

We wish you the best of luck.

Atte.

Equipe Hotel Flor.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

A cheap and cheerful hotel. Room was OK. 1 double and 2 single beds squeezed into a standard small hotel room area.
We broke the shower head the first time we used it, but they fixed it the next day while we were out.
Clean enough, but the older side.
The best part was the helpful staff. They helped with our taxi and were available to assist when we needed to receive a call late at night from NZ.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelFlor, Equipe Hotel Flor at Hotel Flor Foz, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Henwoods24.

We're a pleased with your feedback, cknowing that our staff was able to help you in any way you needed.

Comments and sugestions are always welcome in order to improve even more our services.

We wish you the best of luck.

Atte.

Hotel Flor's Staff

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Based on the reviews I booked this hotel for my parents as they went to SA to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. I get texts from them complaining that their room is right next to the noisy elevator and storage room and that an employee is stacking soda cases at 11pm at night. They requested a different room and were told to pack their stuff and their luggage would be moved to the new room. After they came back from a day tour, they were informed by the hotel manager that there were no other rooms to transfer to....but oh, if you want to pay extra for a room on a higher floor, you could do that....or find another hotel. The room was empty, it's New Year's Eve and my folks are close to 70. Unacceptable treatment. Otherwise all the reasons why I booked the hotel seemed good, free breakfast and good location.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
HotelFlor, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Flor Foz, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Dear Nikki,

First of all i'd like to thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor,

I kindly ask you to apologize us, because such fact is not common in our Hotel, and the necessary steps are being taken.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Junior Hou.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I was very impressed with Hotel Flor. Sure, it had seen better days, but the rooms were large, clean, and it had everything I liked in a room, including a kettle and fridge. Shower was very good. BBC news was offered as one of the tv channels which I also appreciated. The view from my room on the 1st floor was of a wall, but I wasn't there to look out my window so it was fine. The hotel is well located with bus stops very close for getting to all the major attractions around Foz. The bus to the National Park is 3.20 Reals. Catch it on the other side of the road across from McDonalds. The same bus stop can get you to the Airport and Argentina.

All the receptionists I spoke to (Monroe and the others) were all very helpful and spoke very good english.

Breakfast was okay. I don't understand why there's so much cake for breakfast but it seems to be a Brazilian thing. The breakfast would improve considerably if they had a toaster. Scrambled eggs with untoasted bread just isn't right! :-)

The price for this hotel was excellent and I highly recommend it as a good budget option with everything you need. Two supermarkets close by (Muffato and SuperMax).

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
HotelFlor, Responsável Recepção at Hotel Flor Foz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, i'd like to thank you for these wonderful and helpful comments about our Hotel and our city!

I'm enchanted to know that your expectations were within the Hotel's range!

Also, i'd like to thank you for your suggestion about the toaster, the vision of our guests helps us improve our structures and services!

I'm very happy to know that your stay with us was a success! And we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,