“Very extensive selection of craft beers”
Review of Cervejario

Cervejario
Ranked #75 of 1,078 Restaurants in Foz do Iguacu
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Lots of delicious craft beers (2/3 domestic, 1/3 imported). Friendly and helpful staff (fluent English).

There are newer reviews for Cervejario

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

On my way to the pousada I happened to look into this great haven! I realised that this is for me and returned later that night. There were 3 beers on tap out of which I tried 2. They were both in great condition. I had a really great evening with the knowledgeable staff and the great beers. Easily the best place in Foz!

1  Thank Nossrep
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Looking for national and international special beers? Or even a fresh draft beer? Here is the place in Foz do Iguaçu!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Cervejario is a great bottle shop/bar with a huge selection of beers (almost 200 bottles, mostly Brazilian n Belgian). Thiago, the owner, is a great guy and he knows everything about his business. If you are into craft beer, look no further....stop by Cervejario and I'm sure you will have a great time.
The first time I was there, I was able to find some hard-to-find bottles such as Brooklyn Monster (no longer produced); Bodebrown Double Perigosa (a Brazilian whale) n Los Bichos Mandan (Argentinian sours which are almost - if not at - at the same level as Cantillons).
The location couldn't be more convenient. Its half-way from the Airport to Paraguay or Itaipu Dam. I always spend some time there during long waiting connecting flights.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

For starters, not sure this is really a restaurant.

Coming from Asuncion, it was a haven for me, and likely anyone reading this interested in (primarily) Brazilian craft beer. I came looking to enjoy a beer or two with my wife, and bring a good stash back home to PY. Sadly other expenses in our trip were more than expected and my beer budget was halved.

I've been lucky enough to sample some great stuff while in Rio and Curitiba, so with me being able to point to what I liked, the proprietor was able to point me in the direction of other beers I'd likely enjoy. He was dead on with his suggestions.

It's not cheap. While at any bar in town you can score Skol or Brahma for like 10 Reals, most bottles here hover around 30R. However that pretty much seems to be par for the course in Brazil.

Needless to say, if I ever make the trip to Foz again, I'll be bringing a fistful of Reals for Cervejario. And the next time and of my friends makes the trip, I'll pay them handsomely to pop in and pick up a few bottles of hop fueled joy for your humble author.