Pousada Aguas Claras Buzios(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$83
US$80
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

La Chimere(Armacao dos Buzios)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Villa Rasa(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$89
US$74
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Vila D'este(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$175
US$161
  • Pool
Pousada Santorini(Armacao dos Buzios)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
Maresia de Buzios Guest House(Armacao dos Buzios)(Great Value!)
US$37
Pousada Casa Buzios(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$96
TripAdvisor
US$281
Vila da Santa Hotel Boutique & Spa(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Cliffside Luxury Inn(Armacao dos Buzios)
US$271
US$216
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

It is a Great place to stay. The staff os really Nice and they make you feel like Home since the moment you arrive.
Good breakfast and the location is central.
Búzios is always a Great get away from Rio.
Many beaches and Great vibe.
I recommend this hotel for your stay In Búzios!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2015

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon, and we truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel was located within walking distance of several beaches (we probably walked to at least 4) and Rua das Pedras (maybe 15 minutes) where there are restaurants, nightlife and shopping. There is a fantastic pool area at the hotel, as well. This hotel is a great alternative to massive hotels. It's quiet, off the beaten path, and there are only a handful of rooms. The rooms were clean and well decorated. The room we had faced the water and had a balcony with a few chairs and a hammock. My only feedback for improvement is that the water pressure from the shower isn't great. Breakfast was delicious! Everyday there is a buffet of fruit, eggs, cake, coffee, juices, etc. There is a pool table and and game area downstairs in the reception area. They will lend guests beach towels. The staff was always friendly and willing to help. Thank you, Azeda!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Azeda Boutique Hotel is a small gem in a picturesque village that is complemented by several beautiful beaches within a 10 minute walk and at the quiet end of the bustling center also a short walk away. Were it not for contaminated beaches in Rio de Janeiro, I probably would have never been to Buzios – you cannot come to Brazil and not get in the water!

The rooms are comfortable but a bit short on amenities so bring some toiletries if you are accustomed to having them - soap is provided. They are air conditioned and very quiet. The breakfast buffet is fresh and they have a nice selection of breads and fruit - the juices are freshly squeezed and are delicious. Make sure the setting on the toaster is what you require. Someone toasted regular bread on the bagel setting, burned the bread and smoked up the dining room – just glad it wasn't me.

There are at least 5 beaches within walking distance, all you have to do is go to the hotel entrance turn any direction and start walking. We visited Azeda, Azedinha and Joãn Fernandes beaches which were beautiful; each with its own charm and clientele.

The town center has lots of shopping and dining options. Make sure you exchange money before getting caught up in the adventure as there is only one ATM in town and it did not work for us when we tried to retrieve cash for some ice cream. The exchange offices were already closed. One tip on cash – bring crisp, new bills for the exchange. We had a hard time exchanging bills that were even slightly worn. This is the case throughout most of South America.

The service at Azeda Boutique Hotel was excellent. The dining room was prepared to take requests and was very helpful when I asked for lime juice to help a sore throat. The rooms were clean and the front desk very helpful.

The hotel arranged for our transfer from the airport and the service provided was beyond my expectation. Because of a flight problem we arrived much earlier than expected – instead of a 5pm arrival we arrived at 1am. The hotel managed the change while we were in-flight and Renato was there at the ungodly hour of 1am to take us on a two hour car trip. We arrived at 3am and there was only one room available – we required two. Our fellow travelers were gracious enough to remain in the lobby until another room was available which wasn't very long.

Since we arrived in the dark we were not aware of the beauty that surrounded us until we woke up and stepped onto the balcony – what a view! That made the unpleasantness of our flight problem instantly go away.

I would like to thank Joyce for all her help with our booking and transportation needs –especially for resolving our cash retrieval dilemma – and to Alex at the front desk who helped us out at the time we most needed it in music-to-our-ears Spanish.

The hotel can arrange for visiting tourist attractions but once we found Joãn Fernandes Beach we were in paradise and decided the beach hopping boat ride will have wait for our next visit which is already being planned.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2015

This is the second place I've stayed near João Fernandes beach, my favorite, and I think you can find places that both satisfy and annoy. The hotel is ideally situated if you want to enjoy João Fernandes as well as the smaller Azeda beach and the barely-a-beach, Ossos - AND be close enough to walk along the waterfront to Rua das Pedras. The spaces at Azeda are pleasant, and the staff was super attentive. When my A/C malfunctioned, someone was at my door in less than 10 minutes and, when it couldn't be fixed, I was offered another room. Only one person at the desk spoke English; another, enough to communicate; and that's to be expected when you're in a foreign country, even when catering to foreign guests. The pool was tiny and uninviting. Breakfast was very minimal and lacked diversity. But dinner, though the selections were limited, was a delicious surprise and better than food I've had at pricey restaurants in town. The room and view were fantastic, very comfortable, and satellite TV was a bonus. They do need to eliminate their "bottle fee," which you have to pay if you stow your own beverages in the fridge. That's ridiculous. The big problem was ants - everywhere in the room, on the countertops, in my toiletries, my clothes. The front desk acknowledged the problem, said the hotel was waiting for a slow period to take care of it, and I believed them. Here's the thing: You won't get everything you want. I like this place, really enjoyed myself, and yet I'm torn about whether I'll return or go somewhere else. Certainly not before they exterminate the formigas. But I came away with the feeling that this hotel really does try hard, and the people who work there really do care, which is far more than can be said for other hotels. The other hotel I've stayed at, on the other end of João Fernandes, has its up sides that can't be fairly compared with Azeda Hotel, and the beach restaurants don't gouge you as the ones near Azeda. The beach vibe is better at the other end; the convenience of being closer to town is better at Azeda. Another piece of information for visitors about the internet: I've talked with many people about this, and it seems that this beach area has poor internet service in general. That Azeda offers wi-fi in your room is more than some other hotels. But I wouldn't blame an individual hotel for its poor internet. Azeda, in fact, claims to use two services just to get what it has, and it's still slow. So it is what it is. Nitpicking aside, Azeda was clean, well-run and comfortable. That's a thumbs up from me. There are only 20 rooms, and it's smart of them to have a property that's manageable.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for one of the highest rooms with the best views, 19 or 20.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2015

We stayed in this hotel with my wife and 5 years old son. Check in and check out very fast. Staff always happy to help us with directions and advice.
Breakfast was fantastic with a good mix of fresh juices, fruits, pastries, ham, cheese, breads, etc. Staff very friendly all over the place.
We found the location was almost perfect. Very close to Praia dos Ossos, Azeda and Joao Fernandes. As Buzios has many beaches to offer and we wanted to spend time exploring, its great to have a place nearby 3 of the nicest in Buzios. On a side note, we loved Tartaruga and Ferradura as well.
Even thought its located about 1,000 mts from Rua das Pedras, the walk is very enjoyable and we felt very safe walking around.
Place is very clean. Showers have good water pressure and hot water.
They have good internet connection on the rooms and a safety to leave the valuables.
We would be back with no doubt.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Azeda Boutique H, Concierge at Azeda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Dear Guest,
For us it is an honor to have you as a customer.
We have pride in the trust that we have established and are open to any suggestions that may further enhance the provision of our services.
Azeda Boutique Hotel