Pousada do Sandi
US$189
US$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$70
US$181
  • Breakfast included
Leo's Clan Beach Hostel(Paraty)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$367
US$332
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townhistoric propertygreat bedyour luggageswimming poolnice gardencharming placehotel is locatedcolonial stylefruitvisit paratybreadriopousadaparaticentrecachaca
Reviewed 30 November 2014

Location is perfect! Large rooms and very clean. Staff was very helpful! Loved the decor. Breakfast was great with choice of egg styles made to order. I think the spa was under construction! Loved it!

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and had no problems! Would have lived to see some of the other rooms! Look out the window and see if there is renovations going on....if so ask to move for noise level!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
PousadadoSandi, Gerente at Pousada do Sandi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Good afternoon.

We’re so glad to know that you liked of Pousada do Sandi.

We’re hope to have you again!!

Best regards,

Pousada do Sandi!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was fantastic, with everything we needed within a short walking distance. The common area was a great, fun place to hang out pre-dinner. Grab a drink at the bar then play a game of pool on the full sized table. The staff were very helpful and their English was quite good (our Portuguese was quite average!!). Room was big with all the usual amenities and with a rustic feel to the whole experience. We would stay here again :)
Only tip: bring mosquito repellent!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello, Aussie.

We’re so glad to see all those positive points raised and that you liked of Pousada do Sandi.

We hope to see you again!

Best regards,

Pousada do Sandi!

Reviewed 9 September 2014

I travelled to brazil for a whole month during the world cup. I must say that staying at this establishment was one of my best choices in the whole trip. Special mention to the young guys at the bar (who make some serious caipirinhas!!!) and front office staff who assisted me in every way possible for my stay to be enjoyable, well done guys I will not forget you. I stayed for 3 nights and my room was large with an oversize king bed beautiful bathroom and living room area. It was one of their suites. The breakfast was of excellent quality and with numerous choices so another great tick here. The location of the pousada could not be more central, right in the center of historic and romantic paraty, second walk to restaurants and trendy and artisanal shops. The only negatives and the only reason why I did not rate this pousada as excellent was lack of pool, poor wifi (too many black spots) and average food at their adjacent Italian restaurant. I had a simple pasta one night and I found the serving too small and very expensive. I would however recommend this pousada to anyone and I would stay here again given the chance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2014

We have an extensive experience with this charmous city.
For a long time, we've been at Pousada ( Hotel ) Coxixo, whose owner, mrs.Maria Della Costa, was an excepcional hostess and we always have been at same bedroom and we had some great times there.
But as time goes by, she sold the Hotel and we stayed without a certain, safe and pleasant place to stay.
For two times we´ve been in another Hotel, that turned to be unpleasant and this year we found Pousada do Sandi, that is well known as a wonderful place to stay and me and my wife didn´t know this until staying there.
I always say the same: What differs one hotel to other is the service.
OK, the bed was wonderful, the room absolutely clean, the shower was great, a big LCD TV with a lot of connections HDMI and so one, but the service was really fantastic.
Since the breakfast ( with the incredible boy Gleidson ) until any other time passed in the hotel, where we could need any thing, they were always helpful and trying to be the most useful as possible. ( Elisangela - Teka - Caio and Mauricio )

Room Tip: Ask for a silent room !
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Stayed 4 nights in this hotel and could have stayed 4 weeks! Centrally located in the township, we thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. Easy walk to the shops and restaurants or to the water. Older style but full of character and nicely decorated. Rooms are of a good size with comfy beds and own bathroom. Our room on the 1st floor had a nice balcony over looking the hotels courtyard. Staff were fantastic and went out of their way to help us. Meals at the hotel were excellent. We loved Paraty and this hotel is the place to stay. We'll be back to this hotel as soon as!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple